[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: xxxFISHERxxx
Forum Index Profile for xxxFISHERxxx »» Messages posted by xxxFISHERxxx
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
Here is the screenshot...
Technical Support Questions » Possible stat manipulation » Go to message
Is it possible for a +10 walker on regular ground to attack a +5 Plasma tank on "hilly" terrain and only hit for one damage?

This happened yesterday in a rated game. I have been playing a long time and have never seen this happen. If it IS possible I need to apologize. If it is not, I have a screenshot that I will take the time to post and report these opponents.

Thank you for your responses!
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
I will post my screenshot as soon as I get home. I concur with Hydrogen (who is a man by the way).

If we are wrong an apology is will be given to our opponents and it will be posted on the board.

Thank you!
General Discussion » Is it possible... *possible stat manipulation* » Go to message
For a +10 walker on regular ground to attack a +5 Plasma tank on "hilly" terrain and only hit for one damage?

This happened yesterday in a rated game. I have been playing a long time and have never seen this happen. If it IS possible I need to apologize. If it is not, I have a screenshot that i will take the time to post and report these opponents.

Thank you for your responses!
Forum Index Profile for xxxFISHERxxx »» Messages posted by xxxFISHERxxx