[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: xenres
Forum Index Profile for xenres »» Messages posted by xenres
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Features to Come! » Go to message
well the whole point of uniwar is to fight a lot of people in my opinion. adding a game center will definitely up the variety of people that will be challenged. +1 for the store option though
Guides & Tips » cheat! players can see buried units! » Go to message
well, underlings are probably the best standard unit there is. they can go underground, they cost 100, and when they pop, they do massive damage causing your opponent to rage quit
New Feature Request » Improve scoring system - to make ladder reflect real skill » Go to message
I LOVE THIS IDEA! i totally support all of this. I am constanly having to check my ipod in middle of class due to those 10 minute people, and i am glad i havent gotten caught. take out the 10 and 3 mins. also, the overtime reduction of rating is a good idea because it keeps people playing uniwar.
Titans » Titan vs Titan » Go to message
titans vs titans is just about who can manage their units better. if its a large map, start out with a couple of mechs and tele to strategic locations near enough to know what your opponent is doing. rush with 3-5 eclipses to wipe out weaker units and if your opponent brings out the tanks, use tyhe walkers. walker take 3 damage each so with about 3 of them, your sure to keep them scared. THE WALKERS ARE MEANT FOR KILLING. especially at vet 2. they take 4.5 damage and can easily kill anything from a distance
Khraleans » Khrals vs Titans in DeadMonk » Go to message
well the titans are brute strength while krahl is just pure range and swarming. since ur on dead monk, ur upkeep is gonna be 200 most of the game. if your opponent rushes you, just spawn a couple of underlings and keep em buried. when u opponent is near enough, ambush and continue. this tactic is very useful for annoying people. you also want to get rid of any assimilators because of their special ability to turn ur pawns against you. hope i helped
Sapiens » How to defeat Kharlean air? » Go to message
wellif ur marine flooding, get a couple of long rangers to back u up in case of infectors
Titans » Why I like the Titans. » Go to message
well tits are best against insects.... against humans, they are kinda useless
Forum Index Profile for xenres »» Messages posted by xenres