[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Zeph
Forum Index Profile for Zeph »» Messages posted by Zeph
Bug Reports » End Turn bug in 1.0.5 » Go to message
Turns out I misspoke about the order of events that led to the bug. I just encountered it again, and know how to replicate it, now.

I repaired a unit that I meant to move. Undo was available on the repair, so I went ahead and clicked Undo. I then moved the unit to where I wanted it, and when I clicked the End Turn button, I received the error above.
Bug Reports » End Turn bug in 1.0.5 » Go to message
I installed 1.0.5 last night and when I went to end the turn in one of my games, a strange error kept popping up.

http://twitpic.com/j1zml -- Image does not seem to want to embed, so linking it here.

The only thing I can think of that might have happened is that I moved a unit, then hit the "undo" button, and repaired him instead. I had never used undo after moving before, only when I accidentally created a unit I did not mean to. In fact, I'm not sure that it was even an option to undo a "move" action until 1.0.5. This is the only thing that stands out that might have made my game any different from any of the other games I play.
Forum Index Profile for Zeph »» Messages posted by Zeph