[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cogger
Forum Index Profile for cogger »» Messages posted by cogger
UniWar: Origins » A Uniwar Fanfic: The Aftermath » Go to message
This is incredible!!! Keep it up!
General Discussion » Heavenly Order of the Runiwar » Go to message
That is REALLY awesome! Nice job!
New Feature Request » Random Suggestions for game exoansion » Go to message
All very good ideas
New Feature Request » New Features On Uniwar: Terrain/Units/Gameplay/Skills » Go to message
I like the sound of the game modes, but the units as cool as they are, would require heavy modifying before they wouldnt throw off the whole game. And as far as the paying goes, I agree with nicko. While some method of payment for something COULD be worked in, it wouldnt be for this. Its good to know that people are still thinking of ideas though
UniWar: Origins » UniWar Fan Fiction: Project Titan (Part I) » Go to message
Love it ^_^ keep it up
General Discussion » individual training with TALONE » Go to message
I love how God was mentioned once not even in this context and this rose out of it.
Wrath of sid- Im not going into this arguement, as i believe both sides hae merit, but drakes equation was criticized by many different scientific sources.
What an interesting turn this thread has taken.
General Discussion » NEW UPDATE INFO!! - NEW RACE AND NEW UNITS RELEASED IN MAY » Go to message
For sure april fools.
Sapiens » Tank Air power » Go to message
100% agree. The pinzer on defense usually wont do any damage to a heli though. Saving up for helis for more than a few turns will usually get you overpowered by the khrals numbers. Even if you do get a heli out, it wont do very well against qhat the opponent was building up.
New Feature Request » How about clearing out those unpopulated games? » Go to message
Increase the wait time to 30-48 hours and im behind you 100%
New Feature Request » Add game option to restart a turn » Go to message
The restart turn button would be bad yes, but i think the logging between accounts should stay. I use this when i buy the wrong unit and already clicked away the undo button before I notice what happened.(amoung other serious mistakes) this "hack" is too much of a hassel to be exploited by most cheaters, and i only use it rarely(only for mistakes)
General Discussion » Skipping etiquette » Go to message
It really depends on the player. I will not hesitate to skip a player usually. I figure that when they join, they understand the time limit. However, if its someone ive met in the game before, talked to a lot, and know they will return, i will let them take their turn well beyond the time limit. I also allow extra time for unrated games, unfair advantages dont really matter when no points are at stake
Bug Reports » Building a unit should not be undoable » Go to message
I like that idea(not giving built units vision until undo button is gone). Makes more sense.
Bug Reports » Building a unit should not be undoable » Go to message
To be honest, i think the confirm build option would get really annoying in a short period of time.
Forum Index Profile for cogger »» Messages posted by cogger