[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: amarito
Forum Index Profile for amarito »» Messages posted by amarito
Bug Reports » Defeat conditions and buried units » Go to message
Hi Gabz !
I don't think it's a bug. Otherwise, that would give an unfair advantage to Khraleans, their opponents would be forced to capture all bases, this can make a big difference on big maps with remote and difficult to acess bases. You could repair your buried underlings to recapture your base and delay the capture by killing every infantry approaching your base. When a unit is buried it is away from the game (btw its not affected by UV). Anyway, i think most of the time it doesnt change anything if you are forced to bury your last underlings.
New Feature Request » 90 day rating reset! Vote in poll » Go to message
i voted no.
we should remove multiplayer games (not team games) from ratings. Multiplayer games are unfair to individual skills just because of the mere fact that alliances can be made, wether by cheating (same player two accounts), random aggresion of bots against a real player or by being forced into like two mediocre players ganging up on one good player just because it's the most clever thing to do. Most of the cheating comes from there anyway.
User Generated Maps » Rocky Waters [2 Players] » Go to message
nice map.
but i think titans could crush anybody by teleporting mechas on mountains to slow down enemy naval forces.
Khraleans » How to beat Helicopter? » Go to message
very interesting thoughts waxoid.
i'm not really for increasing the power of healer units, they are already cheap and pretty strong, i'm afraid upgrading them will make the games convoluted and weird (chasing unarmed bizarro units). Plague is pretty weak but the infector compensate that with superior healing and two khral units already having a +2 repair rate which turns into a staggering +6. Besides the infected marine is uber strong.
Maybe upping aerial attack of the pinzer will do the trick to balance sap/khral.

Sapiens » Khraleans unbeatable vs Sapiens on Hard CPU » Go to message
one playable alternative with saps vs khrals (hard CPU) on marshes is to build very early an artillery and spam marines. it took me 22 turns to win.
Khraleans » How to beat Helicopter? » Go to message
i'm new to this game (and already addicted) and in my experience it's very difficult to beat players playing good tactical marine+ heli spam. Marines are hell on earth : it's the swing unit because it can easily kill garudas - the only defensive unit matching somewhat heli strength. Two ways to counteract marines : pinzers or infectors (tricky/opportunistic).
Forum Index Profile for amarito »» Messages posted by amarito