[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: samuraj
Forum Index Profile for samuraj »» Messages posted by samuraj
Tournaments » Uniwar HD Tourney » Go to message
Tvetan and others, unfortunately now I have absolutely no time for the tournament, I can not play more than a month. Besides, I think my opponent Cpt Hawaiian still stronger and more worthy player. So I leave this tournament and I wish all participants good luck and have more free time!
Cpt, i understand you. I just don't want be removed from tournament by the time factor. Hope, tvetan understand us and will give us more time if needed.
And don't warry, i will not skip you
if make 2-3 turns in a day, you will make about 45 turns in too week. Forest walk need much more turns.
And we already have no 2 weeks. 3 days are left, but i even get invite.
I don't want to be removed because of my opponent have no free time.
I think such behavior absolutely incorrect.
  nfong wrote: Samuraj you can't expect people to play every hour or so...I'm sure people have other commitments, which hamper their ability to be on the game often. For example, I have school, which basically takes up 8 hours from the morning to afternoon, which means I won't be making any moves in that period. So yeah, just cut people some slack; you can't expect them to be on 24/7, much less expecting them to surrender for "wasting your time"...

There are rules of the tournament, according to which we must have time to finish the fight in two weeks.
Map Farest Walk often requires several months of play.

Therefore, each participant of the tournament should be held accountable not only for themselves and their results, but also for the tournament and its rivals. We should not do so that our opponent was worried about time.

I'm also very busy man. But before the tournament, I finished all my games to be able to make turns more often. Now I only have one game (tournament), so I make turns often.

Tvetan

According to the rules of the tournament participant acknowledged the victor, if his invitation to the game is not accept within two days.

I ask for more than two days my opponent to invite me, but still have not received an invitation.

What do you think about this? Is that correct?
Btw Wolfcat win 4:0. Very strong Russian school: )
Wolfcat and The Wall already finished 4 games! Good players, congratulations to Wolfcat.
But my opponent during 2 days not even invite me!
If he don't want to play he can surrender and don't waste our time.
This is the tournament, so players should be active!
Tvetan, i wait invitation from Cpt Hawaiian more than 2 days and didn't get it yet. I think it is not right. In another game he make 2-3 turns in a day and we can not finish in time.
Think that tournament player should be more active. 2-3 turns in a day it is not a tournament.
Cpt Hawaiian, why don't you invite me to second match?
Come on, we have no enough time!
sleeping tournament....
anybody here?
where are you?
Cpt Hawaiian, i reinvite you, GO!!!
Cpt Hawaiian, i invite you. Go!!!
tvetan, did you work on HD with Xavi?
Yes, what map should we play?
  WolfCat wrote: I won both games, sent screenshots to Tvetan. Thx to my opponent Dlem, the games were interesting

good work, congratulations
Forum Index Profile for samuraj »» Messages posted by samuraj