[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: lucard
Forum Index Profile for lucard »» Messages posted by lucard
New Feature Request » Button for the next unit / base » Go to message
When you press the button you automaticly select the next unit which has actions left.
New Feature Request » Is the Marine underpowered? » Go to message
All other basic units have a special ability, Titans have Teleport, KHRALEANS have burrow. Should Sapiens have a special power too?

How about a defensive power, called: "Dig In" +4 defense unit only at the start of the units turn. Unit cannot attack or move. Suberb blocking unit
Technical Support Questions » 6 new games started without me starting them? » Go to message
It didn't completely solve the problem.

When I join a random game, instead of creating 1 random game it creates multiple random games ( 5-6 different ones ) against 2 different players
New Feature Request » Number of moves left for Marauder » Go to message
There is already an working indicator. If the Maurader is grayed out, there are no moves left.
Technical Support Questions » 6 new games started without me starting them? » Go to message
It was....

I turned it off. Let see if it solves the problem...

Thx...
I have got 6 new games started without me starting them???

The all are against the same player: sidchu ( 4x )
Another one started, different player: caldazar ( 2x )

any ideas what is happening?
Frequently Asked Questions » Strange number under a unit » Go to message
Sometimes I am getting a strange number under a unit ( either a 1 or a 2 ). This number always appears in the center below the center of the unit. And is light yellow color.

It is not the health counter of unit.

Any idea?
Forum Index Profile for lucard »» Messages posted by lucard