[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: TonyJ
Forum Index Profile for TonyJ »» Messages posted by TonyJ
General Discussion » My opinion on balancing. » Go to message
I think the problem is the fact that Wyrms are dirt cheap and so strong. The move AND Attack essentially allows them to play offensively or defensively while retaining high damage output. Sapien Helicopters have a low heavy offense(Ground Heavy:7) and don't do much damage to Garudas(Defense: 13!), who can heal for 9+ damage with one scorpion behind them. Having a Battery is expensive and dangerous because it has to very slowly get into position with an entourage of marines, or it easily succumbs to a Swarmer/Underling/Garuda ambush.

Kharleans need the move on attack removed from Wyrms. Hammers have only +1 range on them yet have to waste a turn to get close, where a wyrm will take one step back and still attack you each turn.
General Discussion » Why do WYRMS have same attack range as my WALKERS? » Go to message
Could that race be anymore overpowered?... God. Massive mobility, can bury, swarmers (250) require eclipses(400), which can't scratch pincers. Build Plasma Tanks only to get boned by Wyrms. Sapiens stand even less of a chance.

This race lacks "Ariel attacks" on it's ground units? Helicopter only non Khral ariel unit and it can be thwarted by 3 different units on Bug race. So sick of this disgustingly strong race
General Discussion » Why do WYRMS have same attack range as my WALKERS? » Go to message
I have screenshots for proof in a few games. Wyrms have a range of 1-3 but in ALL MY MATCHES, THEY HAVE THE EXACT RANGE AS MY 750 credit walker.

Why is this???
Forum Index Profile for TonyJ »» Messages posted by TonyJ