[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cafaling
Forum Index Profile for cafaling »» Messages posted by cafaling
Sapiens » How to beat Titans Walker wall? » Go to message
Since this is a good posting spot, I am playing as Titans on Full Planet, there are 6 players left, Orange is dominating, and the rest of us are getting our asses handed to us, I have two bases in the outer ring, and below me Orange has blockaded me with Plasma Tanks, In front of me, the last surving Sapien player is pushing forward vigorously with tanks, above is filled with the remnants of a huge batle between purple (who is gone) and orange. Am I doomed?
New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
I'm surprised that so few people have read this thread, it seems cool. Sadly man, I don't think this is going to happen, but if I wanted one it would be other, or Rouges.
New Feature Request » Project Evolve-A Community Driven Evolution » Go to message
@Savior59 Thanks for the feedback, I guess I went overboard with the ideas, although on a road, you would be more vulnerable, maybe not, I dunno...

How about this -

Settlement - +3 Defense to Ground Light, +1 Defense to Ground Heavy, -2 Movement to Both.
General Discussion » Trustworthy Uniwarriors. » Go to message
Name: Cafaling
Usually play: Sapiens/Titans
Abandon Mid-Game: What Toss said
Play speed: Moderate
Preferred maps: Full Planet (both), Thermoplyae, USA
Skill: Too lazy to check IPod at moment, I'll get back to you
Minimum Skill: 0
Maximum: 2500
New Feature Request » Project Evolve-A Community Driven Evolution » Go to message
Map Ideas...

Fort Grant - Has new terrain (Explained in terrain section), Large size, 4-8 players.

Launch Silo Alpha - Has more new terrain, Small size, 2 players.

Titan Assmebly Zone - New terrain, Medium Size, 4 players.

Terrain Ideas...

Sapien Bunker/Khar Hive/ Titan Power Bunker - Light Ground of the respective Races gets a defensive bolster, can be captured by enemy Race's Light Ground Unit without loss of Ground Unit.

Road/Bridge/ - Increased Mobility for Ground, Decreased Defense.

Crater - Slows down Ground Units, Increasd Defense.

Irradiated Land - Slowly kills Ground Light Sapiens and Khars, lasts for three turns.

I will revise it if too overpowered or there are typos.
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
Hmmmm... OH!

Sapiens-
Dog - kills most non-mechanical ground light units in one hit, Similar movement speed to maruader (Minus two hexagons).
Unpackable Barricade - High defense rating, Cannot attack, Takes one turn to unpack (Extremely vulnerable when not unpacked), Cannot pack up.

Titans-
Sonic Resonator - Freezes all organics for one turn, can bolster damage of allied forces within one square (Singleplayer only).
Pretender - Can create a hologram of a more powerful unit for 5 turns, Extremely vulnerable when attacked.

Kharaleans-
Doom Underling - Acts like normal Underling, Minus three defense, Cannot burrow, When next to enemy, Can sacrifice self to "doom" enemy (Like plague, except irreversible), Appears to enemies as normal underling.
Drone - Can land on any unit, If unit is enemy the unit wil lose health, If unit is allied, the Drone acts like an Infector, Engineer, Assimilator, etc. can only land on ground lights.

Please consider these, if any are overpowered I can revise this.

Note: I noticed that subs were already in order so I replaced Submarine.
Forum Index Profile for cafaling »» Messages posted by cafaling