[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: talone
Forum Index Profile for talone »» Messages posted by talone
General Discussion » How to fix the game balance » Go to message
I am strongly against to give Ling arial attack.
1 point attack - is too much. Because from under surface it will get about 3-4 points, with gang up - about 7!!! In this case sap don't have any little chance.
And modulate garuda is bad idea too. Very bad.

I think we should make swarmer with higher light attack.
General Discussion » TALONE about the best warriors:) » Go to message
When i look into myself i don't see anybody, only deep space (Dao)
Rainbow, Daos not always is me. I played scramble with him, but after that he go to deep India and said me to look for his account

But you right, i not always know exactly who i am Deep Space influence
General Discussion » New Rules » Go to message
Gracier, hi!
What is unfair? Dishonestly - is when players are not in equal conditions. For example, when one uses the cheat with the modification indices of attack.

Team games - it is absolutely fair game. And it's not such an easy way to get ratings. After all, to get the rating to at least win a game!

Yes, you can take to team a good player with a low rating, but it can make everyone. Please take your own players with any rating and try to win against a team TALONE in map BG!

So, what is available to everyone, is not dishonest.

You think you are alone so smart, if you will use a team of players with low ratings? None. Do most teams. When I play in a team with my friend cafe (rainbow), then our opponents also have in their composition of players with low ratings.

Therefore, the main thing that everyone had equal opportunities. Then the system will come into balance.

If we use two separate rankings, I assure you, we get twice as much as possible fraudulent schemes.
  lion1 wrote: Well, I just set up a bunch of random games (using the updated version of Uniwar) and got assigned opponents that are much lower ranked than me. That is grossly unfair.

Yes, its unfair. So random mehcanic should be reformed
lion, yes, you right
I played random games too by TALONE and Sapangel, but after get 2600 i turned random off.
Now i play random games by talone2 and Daos
lion,
General Discussion » Ranking Poll: Separate Ranking for 1 vs. 1 and Team matches? » Go to message
My suggestions are as follows:

1. All players must play at least 2 or 3 Random games a week. Opponents should be chosen from relatives rated fighters.

2. Not need to do reset the ranking or separate it (individual and team) as it significantly complicates the system, and eventually everything will only get worse. This will be a revolution that will spoil everything. We will lose the old and new will be much worse and confusing.
My suggestions are as follows:

1. All players must play at least 2 or 3 Random games a week. Opponents should be chosen from relatives rated fighters.

2. Not need to do reset the ranking or separate it (individual and team) as it significantly complicates the system, and eventually everything will only get worse. This will be a revolution that will spoil everything. We will lose the old and new will be much worse and confusing.
So, my suggestions are as follows:

nfong wrote:

So in other words, you're admitting you cheated? There's no point in trying to show that you're one of the best in this game by cheating...
Even if the other top players cheat, that really isn't a valid reason for you to cheat yourself.

Do not worry, I have achieved the rating in 2800 absolutely honest way by random and custom games. After 2800 I opened a very good way to get a rating - team games, when you can easily get to 30 eyes for the win. So I have had no need for the machinations with multiaccaunts. Team games - much more efficiently. I only change rate a little by machinations with multiaccaunts only in order to learn how this system works. But I repeat - my main method for ranking in 2800 after a team battle and intensive individual battles in the jungle and scramble.

I've always tried to invite the top players on the battlefield, but they always refused. When I had a rating about 2500, their refusal seemed logical. I thought that they just do not want to play with me because my rating is very low. But when my rating was more than them, I again began to send out many invitations to play. Responded to only a few players, which I am very easy to beat (they played worse than the players from 2200-2300). Only Alon consistent with its rating. Because I reached the first place, I found it exactly, and therefore now have every reason to declare the need to reform the rating system.

I do not care about my rate now becouse i know my real place on ranking table: 2-3 places in the rankings table, if you make a fair and adequate system.

Previously, none of the top 10 did not say publicly what I say. So, this is a good chance to reform the system.
General Discussion » Code of Conduct » Go to message
Kralux, nice game, thx

About Code.
I play a lot and i think that there is nothing bad and unfair to play by several accounts in your team in team games. It's more difficult to play in team by many your accounts than with other players. One head good, but many - better.

I think that my the ranking of fighters is very correct.

The main criterion that I used - it is not points, but the ability to think strategically on a few moves ahead.

I know very well ShowToMe and Rainbow. They are good fighters, but still not the best.

Now I will say a few words about the ranking.

I am absolutely sure that no one can now achieve the rating in 2800 while playing only random games. This is totally unrealistic today. Moreover, no one can hold rating in 2700 for a long time playing random games. Example - Lion1, rating which ranges from 2500 to 2700.

As for me, I can reach by a new account rating in 2700 only due random games, but no more. And of course, I could not maintain such a rating for a long time.

If you do not play random games, but only custom, then you can get, maybe, until 2800-2900, but not higher. And you can not keep a long time such a rating.

Therefore, the above 2800-2900 can be reached only through team games, or by machinations with multiaccaunts. TALONE after 2800 did both

I'm writing all this in order to help create a fair rating system
But there are a lot of good players with rank 2200-2500 that don't want be reseted.
Gracier,reset score is bad idea like communism. Believe me, i now on myself, communism is very bad idea
We should deal with that, what we have. During many years of playing we have score difference, its fact. Now we should not reset but create conditions to approve everybody rank in battle. So in time we will have fair rank sistem without any radical things like total reseting
Forum Index Profile for talone »» Messages posted by talone