[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Ben411
Forum Index Profile for Ben411 »» Messages posted by Ben411
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
If you add another race, then who do they take control of (like with engineer, infector, assimilator) and how would they fit in with the actual storyline?
General Discussion » Units leveling up to 11/12 HP? » Go to message
Damage increases with the amount of health a unit has, but they can also survive for longer with more health
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
I've been reading this thread, and I have some ideas for khraleans:

A ground-heavy unit that costs about 500-600, and initially starts off with mediocre stats but as ot kills other units, instead of getting more health, it gets stronger, so the other player will have to think about how they buy units, and not just spam marines/underlings/mechas. I haven't really thought of stats for it yet.

A ground-heavy unit that grabs other units and holds them down for 3-4 turns. During this period, neither unit can attack or counterattack, and they can't move either, so will be completely vulnerable to attacks. This can be used to pin down a stronger or more expensive unit, and sacrifice a weaker one. It would have mobility 10, repair 1 and have about 5 attack against all other types.

A ground-light unit with 12-13 strength against ground light and ground heavy, but weak against aerial and aquatic units, mobility 13, repair 2. It would regularly have a range of 1, but a special 'pounce' ability that would allow it to jump 2-3 spaces and land on another unit, pushing it back 1 space and causing damage to it, but only if there was a space behind it.

You could include 'super' units, but have maps with special bases that have to be captured, and are the only way to make them.

Aquatic-wise, I think that maybe khraleans could get an amphibian unit, sapiens could get a sub, and titans could get the 'observer' unit, because that'll make more of a difference.
Forum Index Profile for Ben411 »» Messages posted by Ben411