[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: gaarder
Forum Index Profile for gaarder »» Messages posted by gaarder
Titans » Fighting buried underlings » Go to message
If you know your opponent is producing mass underlings for the purpose of burying underground you should use this knowledge to your advantage:

Build cheap units and station at places to stop them from resurfacing
Set up 1-2 assimilators that are well protected to transform some of these underlings to your side (of course some baiting is required)
Use your teleporting units to cover up spaces not accessible by moving alone
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Quick Post & Quick Reply » Go to message
OK, I got it now... always wondered what that small icon was when I am just accessing the forum via direct link (i.e. not through the embedded frame from the normal version of the site). With select all in place, the link to the quick reply function finally reveals itself...
Khraleans » What is +attack bonus for buried units? » Go to message
The bonus is +3 as mentioned in Help -> Advanced Rules, but of cause gang up bonus and terrain bonus still applies
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Quick Post & Quick Reply » Go to message
Quick post and quick reply areas are very common among forums like this, a necessary feature I think.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Logging In » Go to message
A log in link on top of the forum page (frame) is also much needed. I usually access the forum directly from the forum link (http://www.uniwar.com/forum/forums/list.page) and would be grateful if I do not need to access the flash-enabled main site to login.
New Feature Request » Unit Upgrades » Go to message
  Yeasayer wrote:
Other than the increase in health, there is no difference between a unit with two ranks and a new one.

There's actually a 20% difference in stats between unit with 2 ranks and a new one. In case you are not sure, try attacking a 10 health marine with a 12 health marine. (do this over a few times to make sure the random machine normalizes all effects of chance)
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
I am concerned about the skipped turns feature.. If, for example, I join a 10min game that does not immediately start - it starts when I am inactive - do my turns get skipped 3 times and then I lose points because the 3-rounds rule is already over?
How to make the uniwar.com website better » iPhone version of the site » Go to message
For a game designed to run under iPhone, can you please make a version of the website that can run properly on iPhone? I tried getting on the forum with my phone but I was irritated by "Get Macromedia Flash" icons... I just don't think the flash buttons are really all that necessary - you can get the same effect with javascript and CSS.
Forum Index Profile for gaarder »» Messages posted by gaarder