[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MasonC
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC
General Discussion » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
What I dont get is if a good Saps player plays a good Khrals player the saps win and what do you want to do make them stronger! they already rule the top 50. It can beat a Titan ship that has a cost of 800
New Feature Request » Hero unit? » Go to message
If there were to be new units I think it would be better to make more quick cheap units
New Feature Request » Get info on visible units while not your turn » Go to message
Thats right!
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
I also think that it would be fun to have a race of Mutants like a experiment gone wrong
New Feature Request » Another race poll » Go to message
How about a race of mutants? It's a bit cliche, but how about a scientific experiment gone wrong creates this whole new race, intent on destroying the ones that created them?
Sapiens » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
I think that the Helicopters should have the price of 450 and bump of an attack point or a bit of defense. After all, if a good Sapiens player plays a good Khral player the Saps win, so why should they be made better? If anything they should be bumped down to make it more even. Remember that the helicopter can win against Titan ships which cost 800.
bring down the heli they are to strong!!!
Make the heli have a price of 450 and bump some points of!!
Titans » A Uniwarrior's Guide to the Titans...or something like that. » Go to message
but if you have units all around your walkers then the opponent can gust stay out of your walkers range and slowly mass in numbers
Sapiens » Do Saps always beat Khrals? » Go to message
Now I think about it maybe they should make heli cost 450 and lower there power
Sapiens » Do Saps always beat Khrals? » Go to message
I think that maybe they should make the air units cost a bit more and make them stronger
or a unit that lowers the mobility of whatever it attacks then can retreat
Maybe it would be a good idea to have a sort of digger unit that can dig a trench. So that if a buried underling passes through you can see it and it would lower the defense and attack of any unit to go in it. If a heavy unit where to go in they would be trapped. The digger unit could also fill in a hole but a digger could also hinder more than help if it were to dig a trench all around its own base trapping some of its own units until he fills the trench in again. It can only dig holes in the flat terrain.

I think it would be fun to have a assassin that could kill weak units from behind instantly but can not attack when the unit is facing it and attacks the same as all the other units from the side and maybe a unit that if it gets in a range of three down from the enemy base it can steal 50 credits from the enemy
maybe a bit of everything they could be a bit like a cross of bandits and assassins like maybe a unit that can kill a weak unit instantly from behind but can not attack when the unit is facing it and attacks the same as other units from the side or a sort of unit that can steal some how?
I think if there was to be some other race it would fun to have somthing like a roc for a air unit
Forum Index Profile for MasonC »» Messages posted by MasonC