[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: anonym551653
Forum Index Profile for anonym551653 »» Messages posted by anonym551653
New Feature Request » (trinerok's idea) Base & Other Modding » Go to message
too much trouble, just put multiple bases.
General Discussion » What's the difference » Go to message
I have a question,I was playing a game (TinyDesert59595 so the moderators could check for glitch if necessary). I had two mechas fight two different underlings start of the match. Both underlings lost 4 health and so did one mecha, but the other lost 3. Why did this happen.
New Feature Request » Our Balancing Salvation! » Go to message
The moment when you look back at an old post and say what the @#!& was in my mind an wonder if someone slipped drugs in my soda.
User Generated Maps » Starting tips in map-making » Go to message
My personal tips for balancing is if Titans are underpowered make defensive positions more rewarding, for Khraleans do attack instead. Sapiens are balanced in this sense so they shouldn't be to hard. Also if mass swarm is done too much and you don't want less money make the level bigger with more chokepoints.
Guides & Tips » Attack formula » Go to message
I like mister creepy's idea but instead use a system like settlers of catan (look it up to see what I mean) and create your own map each time or have a tray of cards that have a map design on them. If you have more money, legos would work perfectly for pieces and board.
New Feature Request » Timebank! » Go to message
I'd prefer a system where the total is three days but instead of no replenishing, have half of the extra time go into the bank, the first day is one but each turns gives you more. Just my idea but yours is good too.
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
I really feel that the light ground is not represented enough. I know there is three per race but only two can attack and one can't be bought
Sapiens » The strongest Sapien unit » Go to message
Marines are my second favorite unit in the game other than speeders
Technical Support Questions » Bad image with using zoom button. » Go to message
O my $@&$... Is this a leaked image of a new giant underling unit , that is OP. Give Titans giants mecha or the game is ruined
General Discussion » Ranked list is empty » Go to message
I also really miss ranked ffa games, I know they are unfair and I never win but without anything at stake it isn't as fun
Same reason I do for glory only in ssb4, even though I like more maps and I can tolerate items for it, my rank really makes me want for glory.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform » Go to message
I agree with aggiescotty, the games have little stake now without something to lose. It is more fun when it you are risking something.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform - Part 2 & 3 » Go to message
I really don't see why every one wants so much change, there should be two ladders, the regular one that counts for everything, and a new random game one. The random games goes into your random game points and regular points. All games that are currently rated should stay that way. If you don't want ffa or team rated don't play it but don't ruin it for those who do like it. My two ladders idea would work for everyone as you get a somewhat competitive ladder and a super serious ladder. Again please don't ruin it for those who like it.
Khraleans » Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why » Go to message
*pinzers @$&#ing auto correct
Khraleans » Khraleans. Youre favorite khralena unit and why » Go to message
I voted ponder because of they are actually better than the plasma tanks in my book. Since the titans don't need much more anti air while the khraleans do, switching out their stats will be better as the ponders stats are better with the healing, and the khraleans have little non air anti air.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform - Part 2 & 3 » Go to message
I agree with fvg, though I don't have to many of these scenarios. If it doesn't change to your liking, fvg, just play twice daily.
Forum Index Profile for anonym551653 »» Messages posted by anonym551653