[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: lodeous
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
I think amphibious units should get positive terrain bonuses from swamp tiles. It would make gameplay with them more interesting. They could have negative terrain bonuses on other land tiles.
User Generated Maps » Let's build a map together !! » Go to message
So where are we right now on this? Who's turn?
General Discussion » New Units and why IAP can/will be a bad idea!... » Go to message
One thing to keep in mind is you will be able to earn unicoins through achievements. I have no clue how many unicoins you could potentially earn and what achievements there will be / how hard it will be to get achievements.
General Discussion » Turning all or most of the buyable extras into a package? » Go to message
Another similar discussion:

http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/2623.page

Ideas from drumstep sounded good.
General Discussion » Turning all or most of the buyable extras into a package? » Go to message
Note: this is personal opinion as a player

I don't think every available purchase should be packaged into 1, but I think it would be nice to package all the things that may affect gameplay ability like undo and new units (with maybe some extra slots too).
Thanks goodness this discussion is on the forum. I know a lot of players are concerned that regardless of the debates about in app purchases that xavi won't see it or listen. I guarantee I will present your ideas and arguments to him. So please contribute your voice and let's try to find the best solution for UniWar!

EDIT: If there is a other forum thread besides this you want me to show xavi please get me the link through PM.

EDIT2: for those of you who are unaware, I am working for xavi (started this summer) and I communicate with him regularly. I would like to find some better options that are good both for the devs and the community. Lets get together and brainstorm ideas and debate their merit.
New Feature Request » Ally healers share benefit in team games » Go to message
I totally agree with having same race teammates able to use healing bonuses.
Duaneski please sign me up.
I'm interested
General Discussion » Fog Of War exploit » Go to message
Personally, I think it would be better to enforce the teleported Titan vision on the server and reject other teleports that use it. But disabling old clients is probably easier for a programming perspective. As long as everyone can access the latest version of UniWar then that would be fine.
Forum Index Profile for lodeous »» Messages posted by lodeous