[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: mistercreepy
Forum Index Profile for mistercreepy »» Messages posted by mistercreepy
Tournaments » UNIWAR Role-play campaign /sign-up, discussion thread/ » Go to message
here's a screencap, let me know if anyone can see where the voices are coming from!

General Discussion » The UniCommandments » Go to message
Oh man is GLEN at it again??!?!?!?!?!?
General Discussion » The UniCommandments » Go to message
Thou shalt skip the infidel who doth not ask for time, unless it's a tournament, in which case hit your enemy with the chair after you skip.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.95 available on Google Play & Amazon, submitted to Apple » Go to message
Love the new audio!

Question, is it intentional for the end turn button to no longer cycle you to the next game? As that is what happens on my device now.
General Discussion » Thoughts on Map Voting System (Lengthy, Verbose Comments) » Go to message
I like number two, seems like a good idea. But I think all of these suggestions are made without the full context of how a map goes from unranked to ranked. Pretty sure the higher you are rated the more your votes count. So how would a vote for "unbalanced" be factored in to the ranking? Is it worth the same as a downvote?

I think best would be to have a checklist of options to explain your vote. Exactly what they are, I don't know. There would still be a simple up or down vote. But these other options would prompt people to think about why they are making their vote.
Tournaments » UNIWAR Role-play campaign /sign-up, discussion thread/ » Go to message
Well I don't have a poof, but I do hear I've got the biggest wyrm in 8 parsecs. It's so big they are going to rename Angkor Asylum (infamous home of Ol Nate as I'm sure you know) Creepyland Ranch! Now I just have to shoot my way out of here...Alive or infected, I don't care.
General Discussion » ~EnnuiGoblin GOBBLY GOBBLES REPORT~ I'm baaack! LIVESTREAM! » Go to message
Awesome! Gobs can you give a heads up on timestamp for when the new units are discussed?
I'm in!
Tournaments » The Grand War » Go to message
  Doc holliday wrote:That's not what he said. Per infraction..

Not per turn..

Really? Am I misreading this:

lets say that you are in a side mission. the side missions are worth 1 point each. a restriction was used on the match and was not stopped somehow. if that restriction was "no speeders" (the no 'chosen unit' restriction is for 5 rounds i believe) and someone on your team built a speeder in round 4, then your team will have given the enemy +1 POINTS for every time it happened before the round timer (it will not apply at round 6).

Is it one penalty each time the speeder is built, or one penalty each round a speeder is in existence?
The infraction system seems unbalanced. A speeder on the board for five illegal turns is five points, but a Titan race is only two? Wouldn't it be two points per turn? The logic confuses me.
I just reread your initial post but I have no clue how this is supposed to work. How many mercenaries do I need to select? And for what roles?
Ok to add on to my earlier post, here's a team that would like to play.

Creepy's all stars
Captain: mistercreepy
Team members:
Vivacious
Miamimoose
Frisian

(We are also known as picnic paranoia but will be restructured for this activity under my fearless creepy leadership.)

Do we need to also submit races?
I want to play. I can be captain of the creepy all stars. Or a Joe schmoe. Just I want to play Uniwar with you.
General Discussion » Guardian/Titans....To strong?!?! » Go to message
Agreed on boppers. I beat guardians with boppers plus infantry shield.
General Discussion » Fuze is the new op unit » Go to message
I agree that the fuze seems quite strong. Salamander with no range seems weakest. I didn't do any tests with aerial units though but that would not help Titans.
Forum Index Profile for mistercreepy »» Messages posted by mistercreepy