[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: careloads
Forum Index Profile for careloads »» Messages posted by careloads
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
LG Stylo 5
Highway btw Heaven and Hell v4

Walker, 8 health, one level up xp on Southernmost bridge hex. One assimilator on next bridge hex, move another recharching assimilator next to Walker to repair 4 health. Only repairs 2 health.
Bug Reports » Bug Report: Mecha II recharge » Go to message
I have a Mecha II that shows ready to teleport until I watch the replay. After replay it shows charging and I cannot teleport. Not sure which is correct because I dont remember how many turns since teleport.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.95 available on Google Play & Amazon, submitted to Apple » Go to message
Ah yes! Sorry for the confusion.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.95 available on Google Play & Amazon, submitted to Apple » Go to message
I think I found a bug. Guardian cannot repair on med hex with assimilator next to it.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform - Part 4 » Go to message
More on DAILY penalties,

Inactive= 1% each day without an active game.
Slow play= .1% for each skip, 1% for removal.

New player starts at 0% and earns his/her way up the one big ladder.

Inactive players automatically fall based on how long between games.

Cheating would need more evaluation but heavily penalized.

Using this system we have maximum flexibility with minimum effort. More energy for the real issues of gameplay.

Thanks again for your time,

careloads
One more thing, I play 80% ffa 4+ players which means I "lose" alot. This is not an accurate way to rank people like me and keeps me out of even more games. A simple "winning percentage" across all games would fix this. For example:

4player ffa
win = 100%
2nd = 50%
3rd = 25%
4th = 0%

2 player is all or nothing.

Easy split percentages no matter how many players or how many games. After abuse penalties, your rank is accurate and valid for whatever the rank is worth. Take the decimals out as far as u want for tie breaking. Everyone gets judged the same, and fairly!

Please dont drive players away with over complicated rankings.

Thanks again for your consideration,

careloads
As a casual member for a few years now I thought it was time to voice my opinion.

Please stop complicating rankings. In the last 18 months or so it has become increasingly difficult to find games with good players without being forced into this or that. It was easy to find good games with quality apponents before. I just want to play with good players.

One rank should be open to all players at all times and be based on current performance only. Abusive players lose points. Cheaters, inactive, slow one always getting skipped, etc. can all factor in. Simple.

As a casual gamer I feel penalized for not being hardcore. I think I am a capable player and it feels like many games are not available to me because I am not "hardcore" enough to meet all these requirements.

You have a great game here...Please, dont ruin the game for rankings. I just feel that all this effort could be used to make it even better.

Thanks for listening,

careloads
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
I think picking any two of the three changes to the Battery would be better than all three. Battery unit would be too strong with all those changes.

Would Mecha II get a similar bonus to arial attack?

Tournaments » The Beach Wars: rules and registration » Go to message
careloads
Forum Index Profile for careloads »» Messages posted by careloads