[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: gljack
Forum Index Profile for gljack »» Messages posted by gljack
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:
  gljack wrote:
  cheese wrote:Wait...is this true? Or are you Doctorspooky?

This is true. I am not the doctor Spooky I am lead game designer of Spooky House Studios, my name is Andrei

Nice to meet all of you guys!

Andrei, can you maybe give us a quick blurb on why you wanted to acquire Uniwar? Or is this or more information forthcoming?

This game doesn't fit in with any of your other games. I am at least a little bit confused and concerned.

And I agree with Bugface. I think we are getting used to things being not announced or communicated maybe in the best way, but this seems like an awfully strange and low key way to announce this transition.

Dear Dueneski,

The reason we wanted to acquire UniWar is because we love this game and we see a lot of ways in which we can make it even better.

The game doesn't fit with any of our games. All of our games are very different in nature : Bubble Explode, Rail Maze, You Sunk, Ice Driver, Nail Them All - to name a few. There are no similarities between these games, so all of our games are very different. UniWar will fit perfectly. We are going to take good care of it.

Xavi is also there for us to help us with transition and with issues that might arise in the future.

General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
  volf wrote:Looking forward to hear your plans for future development.

Dear Volf,

First thing we'll do is we'll improve single player campaign for easier introduction of new players into the game.

Here is what we managed to do over the course of the last month:

Animated replays
Animated moves
Camera zoom in
Double tap to zoom

The above mentioned features are already in beta on Google Play and will hit the store in a couple of days.

The new underwater units are coming too, they will hit Google Play next week and hopefully Apple App Store as well.

We have more stuff that we are working on. We'll be announcing it as we go forward.

Duaneski wrote:https://www.spookyhousestudios.com/s/

Such luminary titles as bubble explode and bubble explode ultra ...

Should the community be concerned that your web page states that you "feature pick up and play" games?

I don't think much of the current community would be excited to see the game dumbed down....

Look forward to hearing more about the reason for the acquisition and your plans

Dear Duaneski,

We have pick up and play games, and now in addition to that we also have UniWar. Which is not pick up and play at all, it is a game that requires a lot of thought.

We at Spooky House Studios are huge fans of the game and it is in our best interest to bring only best new features to it.

The reason for the acquisition - is transfer of ownership. The

What makes you think we want to dumm down the game ?

Answering your question : Here is a list of new features that we have already introduced over the course of last month:

Animated replays
Animated moves
Camera zoom in
Double tap to zoom

The above mentioned features are already in beta on Google Play and will hit the store in a couple of days.

The new underwater units are coming too, they will hit Google Play next week and hopefully Apple App Store as well.

We have more stuff that we are working on. We'll be announcing it as we go forward.
  cheese wrote:Wait...is this true? Or are you Doctorspooky?

This is true. I am not the doctor Spooky I am lead game designer of Spooky House Studios, my name is Andrei

Nice to meet all of you guys!
Dear UniWar players,

We are pleased to announce that UniWar has been acquired by Spooky House Studios.

We at Spooky House Studios are committed to take good care of UniWar players. Going forward we will bring new and awesome features to the game.

UniWar, welcome to the Spooky House Studios family!
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.10.2 » Go to message
@Duaneski, iOS dry season is about to be over.

See you on the battlefields of UniWar universe!
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.10.2 » Go to message
Hey everyone. We are happy to announce that a new version coming soon.

Here is a list of new features:

- Animated camera zoom-in on game start.

- The Revenge feature is now free and is always available for any game that you lost.

Initially the version is available for Android only, but it is coming to iOS very soon. We are aiming for an iOS release in a couple of days.

Additionally, we are working on new units and hope to release them within 2 weeks.

Forum Index Profile for gljack »» Messages posted by gljack