[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: eidoloncsky
Forum Index Profile for eidoloncsky »» Messages posted by eidoloncsky
Tournaments » The Beach Wars: rules and registration » Go to message
  TechSupport wrote:
eidoloncsky

Possible bug or special rule? I have 4 games going for this tournament. The last time i checked (at 10PM PST) there was about 5hrs left for my opponent to move on all games. I check now (5AM PST the next day) and the timer shows about 8hrs left for my opponent to move. I agreed in advance that i wouldn't skip him due to him having a gathering with friends yesterday; so i don't expect foul play. Did the clock reset for everyone?

Same here. Last night, I watched the clock countdown on my opponent's turns (on all 4 games) only to reset without him taking his turn and without the option to skip or kick.
Opponent is now at 4:10 remaining on all 4 games.

Guess they reset the turn time limit to 12hrs instead of 24hrs. That's probably why we saw this =)
Lol maybe it's the suntan lotion... You should clearly label "Do not drink".

No turns were skipped. I posted on the Bug Forum
Possible bug or special rule? I have 4 games going for this tournament. The last time i checked (at 10PM PST) there was about 5hrs left for my opponent to move on all games. I check now (5AM PST the next day) and the timer shows about 8hrs left for my opponent to move. I agreed in advance that i wouldn't skip him due to him having a gathering with friends yesterday; so i don't expect foul play. Did the clock reset for everyone?
Tournaments » Butterfly Effect » Go to message
Sweet. =)
Tournaments » Butterfly Effect » Go to message
I'm game. How would we know who our opponent is? And what random race we must play?

Eidoloncsky - 2500
Ambush
EidolonCsky
2500 rating
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message
Cytivrat (Sapiens) - Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) ... Cytivrat won in 15 rounds
Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) - Cytivrat (Sapiens) ... Cytivrat won (Eidoloncsky surrendered on 19th round)

Eidoloncsky (Khraleans) - Cytivrat (Sapiens) ... Cytivrat won (Eidoloncsky surrendered on 20th round)
Cytivrat (Khraleans) - Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) ... Cytivrat won (Eidoloncsky surrendered on 14th round)

Cytivrat will take you all down!! Good luck bud!
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
DELETE THIS POST... I found the other forum to post @___@

Cytivrat (Sapiens) - Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) ... Game accepted, not started
Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) - Cytivrat (Sapiens) ... Invite sent

Eidoloncsky (Khraleans) - Cytivrat (Sapiens) ... Invite sent
Cytivrat (Khraleans) - Eidoloncsky (Sapiens) ... Not created yet

... as of 3/11/2014
Will update as soon as I can

I have a noob question... Do i need to free up game space? (I have 18/20 at the moment). Does a match just appear in our game queue when the tournament starts? Or do I (we) have to challenge one another ourselves? Sorry if this is the wrong place to post... First tournament and couldn't find directions @___@

Eido
YES
Eidoloncsky
About 1.5 years
Bug Reports » 4 days later no answer from uniwar support!! » Go to message
Sounds like a similar problem with my post... But i can still log in... Just can't change settings, which causes me to get over 20 games. I'm sure the developers are working on a fix.
Bug Reports » Game crashes and possible additional bug » Go to message
I changed my user settings under "Headquarters" about a week or two ago to get some random games going (available to all players; 1 random game). When i finish a game (the random 1v1 games), i get two new random games. Finished another, and two more pop up. I surrendered two (lost points =( ), and 2 new ones replaces those. As a result, i get over twenty games (currently at 21) and can't join other multiplayer games. [This is the possible bug?]

[Here's the crash]
So, i want to change my settings back to not available for random games. When it asks for my password confirmation, i click the blank line where my password would go. It takes me to the blank screen where i would type my password... But a second later the game crashes. I tried relogging back on, log out log back in, changing other settings, but get the same result.

Any help would be appreciated. I don't care about the points, but i do like my multiplayer games =P

~Eidoloncsky

I'm using iphone 4 with uniwar version 1.6.8
Forum Index Profile for eidoloncsky »» Messages posted by eidoloncsky