[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: ppdashing
Forum Index Profile for ppdashing »» Messages posted by ppdashing
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
Transports for each race. Air transport for Titans. High mobility. No defense no attack. Same for Khrals with buggy appearance Land transport for Saps. Less mobility but can carry 2 light units.
Air units for each race:
Saps: Jets with anti air only, 2 range. Bomber with high ground damage.
Khrals: I think they have good air units. Ground units needed here. Short ranged units can be added.
Titans: Capital Ship with splash/AOE damage. Long range.
Naval Units: Submarine good idea for saps. If it can hide underwater., then great. Chimera ship for Khrals with depth charge (underwater bomb). Runners for Titans, low damage high mobility.
New idea: Titans should have unit that has detection for burrowed lings or submarines or depth charges.
P.S. I'm a noob. So my ideas are not balanced. Just enough to give a start. Request to Devs: If you're releasing UW2, please don't increase hardware requirements. I've a low end android.
Guides & Tips » Course for Young Warriors » Go to message
It would have been much better if you'd written in Russian. Sometimes I couldn't understand what you're saying
Guides & Tips » Cheat or Hack maybe? » Go to message
It is actually possible as the damage dealt/taken is based on probability. You're unlucky to be at the receiving end of it
Guides & Tips » Uniwar Damage Calculator » Go to message
Very good app overall. Great job!
Feedback: App doesn't quite adapt to devices with smaller screen size. Will give 5 stars if you fix that
General Discussion » My opinion on balancing. » Go to message
I thinks are fine but they should be priced at 600. But then again Khrals have tough time dealing with helis/marines. Wyrms are the only hard counter they have.
New Feature Request » Our Balancing Salvation! » Go to message
Most of the KvS matches boil down to marine/helis vs swarmer/garudas. Khrals need more anti-air support. Need more new units to change the meta game
Forum Index Profile for ppdashing »» Messages posted by ppdashing