[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Chas
Forum Index Profile for Chas »» Messages posted by Chas
General Discussion » Cpt Hawaiian's Balance/Unit Ideas - Sapiens » Go to message
I would like to see this happen it seems balanced to me if it happens we've to see how it plays out through
Sapiens » increased marauder air power » Go to message
I agree that maruaders shouldn't get plus 1 air because Kharleans focus on air power mainly and marines already can hold their own if place in the proper terrain.
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
Don't get me wrong I'm personally glad that the little kids are gone from chat because they were ruining it but come on some the words they ban are stupid you can't even say suck without getting ban. I think it was good it theory but it just can't work. Many poeple just joke around and cuss a little nothing too seriously they don't insult by cussing only the little kids do. It a shame they have ruined it.Not many kids play this game, anyways most of the population of this game is 13 and above.
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
The censor has ruined chat. I agree that some words should be ban but only the extreme cuss words. Many people have left chat after the censor was installed.
Forum Index Profile for Chas »» Messages posted by Chas