[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Josh6
Forum Index Profile for Josh6 »» Messages posted by Josh6
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
Sniggih was correct when he stated that people will still cuss, regardless of any bans. Since the censor was implicated, I have seen no decrease in cursing. In fact, people now go out of their way to curse, and of course, more attention is drawn to it. I don't cuss, and I don't necessarily like that many others do it. But, that being said, this censor is certainly NOT a good way to go about "fixing" this. Although a human moderator may be a better solution, I still don't believe that it will solve that much more problems.
General Discussion » Heavenly Order of the Runiwar » Go to message
That is one badass graphic you have there. Well done!
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
While I don't completely agree with the measures taken in implicating the censor, one must admit that curse words were common vernacular in general chat, and could possibly offend some players. I personally had little issue with the cursing and maintain that chat was an environment in which we, as mature people, could joke around and have fun. But, that said, I see where the devs are coming from here, and I respect their decisions and standards they wish to set for their game.
Forum Index Profile for Josh6 »» Messages posted by Josh6