[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Vogon Jeltz
Forum Index Profile for Vogon Jeltz »» Messages posted by Vogon Jeltz
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.99 Availble in Google Play, Amazon & Apple » Go to message
Thank you! Green dots are great. You even see when half of available actions have been used.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.95 submitted in BETA to Google Play » Go to message
I find blinking green very annoying. It distracts me so that I cannot think
What was wrong with darkening units when moved?
Tournaments » DefenseZone: New Levels » Go to message
We have finished our games. Johnalei surendered both games in 7 and 8 round.

Johnalei, good luck in your game with Talone!
Thank you for interesting games, still not finished.
We play sap vs sap. Same as my games with Talone, but this match will be longer
Tournaments » dan1 tourney 5 » Go to message
Vogon blue titans won vs Indianajones red saps in 22 round
Indiana surrendered other game in 22 round.

All that was already posted by me and Indiana so I didn't put it again.

Do we have some order of sending invitations, to prevent situation when one player gets invitations from all other?
More info from me:
BloodyHarry red titans surrendered in round 15 vs Vogon blue saps
Vogon red titans won in round 17 vs BloodyHarry blue saps

Wolfcat surrendered both games: vs my saps in 20 round, and vs titans in 23 round.

I still have one open game vs Evcatz in 13 round, but I believe it's result is irrelevant - he surrendered other game in 8 round.
Since I was called to answer, here's the situation in my games

EvCatz red saps surrendered in round 8 vs Vogon blue titans
Other game till now is a tie, but we are in 12 round

Vogon blue titans won vs Indianajones red saps in 22 round
In other game we are in 21 round, Indiana puts high presure, but till now I killed more

My games with BloodyHarry and Wolfcat are still unfinished. I think I'll win vs Bloody but with Wolf we have very unusual game. Wolfcats blue saps prevented my titans from capping one base for more than 10 rounds (I think), but I managed to keep advantage in terms of units. Now I think I'll win this game, but it will be very difficult to do it faster than Wolfcat in other game. There we still have a tie but I had to move back almost into the sea

Thank you all for very good games.

I think there is great chance that we will have a tie in group A.
Here is my proposition for tie breaker:

When there are 2 players with same number of points, direct match between them might be a good tie breaker.
when 3 players have same result, they could form a circle (any of them won with one of them) and this rule would be useless,
in that case maybe number of won single games (not mirrored) should decide.
in the end, if there is still a tie I would choose winner by random or ranking.

I wrote above without looking into a table, but it is a little uncomfortable to establish a rule when there already is a case to which it has to be applied... Maybe this time you should play additional mirrored game to break the tie.
Tournaments » To win TALONE » Go to message
Talone, I made one move per day (average). Next time I will really try to make it 1,5 per day.
Show must go on!
Well, as you can see in the link provided by Talone, our first battle is coming to an end. I lose. I expected that, but I regret a little, because in the first half of the party, initiative belonged to me, I felt that I had the upper hand. This aroused the hopes of winning. I think I've sacrificed too many units to gain first base from Talone. He instead took a neutral base and using superior in terms of units gained the upper hand on the battlefield.

Talone uses all available means to fight. When on the virtual battlefield it was not as good as he expected, he put pressure through chat. Well, anything that is not forbidden is allowed Mainly he urged me to move fast, but also accused me that someone helps me in the game. Yes, I know it is meant to be a show for spectators on runiwar.pl. But I think, not a speed, but good moves do the show.

Talone is a very good player, on this map probably the best. As I read on the runiwar.ru, he did not expected that I will play that good. Therefore perhaps at the beginning inadvertently made a mistake. On the other hand, I played this map almost for the first time, and I think I'll play better next time. Therefore I look forward to our rematch. I hope it will be great battle.
vogon blue sap won yngwie red khrals at round 12
vogon red khrals won yngwie blue sap at round 11

yngwie surrendered both games because I was about to capture his first bases.

Thank you for interesting games.

Now I think it is time for finals - rematch with johnalei. Am I correct Deliann?

Who invites first?
Dan, EvCatz asked interesting question: what is tie breaker for players with same number of points in one group?
Tournaments » Dan1 Tourney 4 » Go to message
Interesting
Sap win due to marauders and marines. Base on top is an easy target for them. I strated from tank, which probably was mistake, but Wolfcat answered with plasma and I managed to pressure almost as much as he did only making marauders and marines.

Congrats Wolfcat! Very good games.
@WolfCat
Yes, I have noticed it too...
It will be a pleasure, but I wouldn't mind if it happened in final stage
I don't think it is good idea to go for base with first blue marine. This is very fast battle. Before you benefit from additional base it is 5th round and the game is decided.

Talone, I'd like to pick up the gauntlet. Will you play with me?
Forum Index Profile for Vogon Jeltz »» Messages posted by Vogon Jeltz