[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: yngwie
Forum Index Profile for yngwie »» Messages posted by yngwie
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
Pak fa, Beautifully said! I totally agree.

Once again I repeat. Now we have going lottery. But not the tournament. Tournament - a fair competition between the players. A fair competition can provide a mirror game! Balanced map for all races can not be created.
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
I repeat what I wrote in the chat. Dear developers! I would like to comment on the tournament. Automated tournament - it's very cool. But the lack of mirror games negates the entire fan of the game. On the second map perfectly clear that khral has a huge advantage over titanium. Similarly, red SAP (titanium) has an advantage over blue SAP (titanium). As a result of what we have? The tournament victory is not the strongest player, and that someone more lucky. It is not called the tournament. This is called a lottery. If newcomers want to win tournaments and not to meet with the masters, the tournament is held separately for beginners. masters want to get a real fan of honest and fair combat intelligence. Summing up I want to ask the organizers of the tournament "double inpact" enter the game mirror at all stages of the tournament. This will increase fun and interest in the tournament and will remove the effect of randomness to the game. Thank you for your attention. Sorry for my English.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform » Go to message
great news! looking forward to innovations!
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 2 tour » Go to message
anon420 sent you an invite to the tournament.
expect you 2 invite!
Tournaments » dan1 tourney 5 » Go to message
Yngwie (red titan) win jarek (blue khral) in 15 round
Yngwie (blue khral) win Jarek (red titan) in 15 round
Yngwie (blue khral) win bagolufi (sap red) in 8 round

Yngwie (red sap) win bagolufi (blue khral) in 10 round
i'm ready to play...thank!
Forum Index Profile for yngwie »» Messages posted by yngwie