[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: ElPresidente
Forum Index Profile for ElPresidente »» Messages posted by ElPresidente
General Discussion » A poll for reducing randomness » Go to message
I agree that the randomness sometimes can make a critical turn in a game. You absolutely need to have unlimited undo to compete in order to test the sequence and optimize your attack order.
I would assume the taking away randomness would lower the value of unlimited undo. And therefore probably cost the developers money.
So I can understand their reason to keep it. I also think it adds some complexity and strategy which wouldn't be there without it.
So it's ok with me either way, but I would like to try some games without it and see if it loses any of the depth.
General Discussion » What is the recharge period for infector to use plague again » Go to message
Can't find this anywhere. Or is it zero?
Tournaments » Championship tournaments » Go to message
Thanks. Helpful. So, instead of having bye's later in the tourney they have them all in round 1.
  Uniwarpoland wrote:
  ElPresidente wrote:And now I see my id in the list but it says promoted to round 2. What does that mean

It means that you will play in round 2.

Thanks but I don't understand the system. Why are there lots of people set into round 2? Why not just have everyone in round 1? Not complaining but I wish there was a good faq that explained the whole system. I don't know what to expect or when I should be ready to play. Seems like a lot of energy went into setting this up and an hour investment in a full clear explanation would be time well spent. Or is it somewhere I missed?
And now I see my id in the list but it says promoted to round 2. What does that mean
So I entered the July 16 tourney. It says it started but I don't see any game in my list of current games. Am I doing something wrong?
This is probably a really dumb question but how do I find upcoming tournaments and how do I join one. I couldn't figure it out by browsing through the app.
General Discussion » Sorry guys, the new "feature" to pay for undo is not welcome » Go to message
El Presidente feels very stupid today. He has been deleting and reinstalling the game to undo. Little did he know that simply putting on a disguise and taking it off would do the same thing. How many times has El Presidente had to turn off animations and sound after reinstalling? Many many times. So many clicks wasted. El Presidente very very sad ;-(.

General Discussion » Starting credits » Go to message
Explains a lot. Thanks
General Discussion » Starting credits » Go to message
Do both players always start with the same credits? In a recent game I started with 300. I assumed player two would also have 300 and could only build small stuff. On his first turn he built a tank. For future reference I'd like to know how that happened. Can you assume player two's starting stack?
Forum Index Profile for ElPresidente »» Messages posted by ElPresidente