[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: dan1
Forum Index Profile for dan1 »» Messages posted by dan1
Tournaments » dan1's tourney number 2 » Go to message
sorry i have not posted for a while for anyone following the tourney just an update that aegis has made the final and the other semi is mid flow so the final will not be far away. gl waxoid and vincent.

oh and go aegis for the final. will make me feel better going out to the overall winner
just to update all players have picked there race for round 2 we are just having a little trouble with the map. a small change needs to be made to it in refrence with starting credits. as the map editor is full we cant get the new edited map to appear to play. so round 2 will start within the next few days
New Feature Request » Our Balancing Salvation! » Go to message
its always going to be hard to create perfect balance. i do agree with corz though i think rather than your idea you own mei perfer corz. i play kharls a lot and your suggestion would make it impossible to beat titans. the blanace between these to races is my favourite as i feeel eaither can win most the time. but i agree that once very good with kharleans the underlings can cause the trouble. with rcorz option it can stop this problem but also means titans have to spend to do it. which i feel is fair. this way you cant go all out on underlings as there is a risk you will get wiped. but on the other hand tiatns have to buy a few assimaltors as a back up just incase meaning less credits for walkers eclipses etc. i believe this solution will vary the units built on both sides more equally
Tournaments » dan1's casual tourney » Go to message
the final is over. we won one game each. i defeated youownme in 26 rounds but he defeated me in 25. so the winner is you own me. good games own me. and hopefully i will meet you in the semis of the new tourney to get my revenge

thank you all for looking and taking part

WINNER YOUOWNME
first player to advance is vincent
the rematch of the final is coming to a close it looks to be as close as the first. it will be won by a matter of 1 or 2 rounds. hopefully not a tie again. i did take a couple of screen shots if i get round to it i will post them
firstly hello talone weve never met but nice to hear from you. i to am a gambling man. but i will not be making the tourney a cash tourney. it is just a fun tourney and some way of proving yourself against others. it would also im sure cause arguements over time. and regarding maps i purposely choose new maps wuth the help of others that seem most balanced and that are pretty new. this way no one can hold a big advantage. maps are listed so if people choose to practice they can. I'm sure once the tourney is over i will start another so the invite is there for you if you want it. let me know. but same rules and new maps will feature.

any others players in the top 100 that would like to join let me know.
If the captain was playing im sure if would have added some secret underling slides etc but he is not unfurtunately in this tourney. i do try keep to maps from ppl not in the tourney. out of the first round i look forward most to hearing your result with vincent. looks the most interesting match up
All matches have been decided and the sheet is almost if not alrdy up to date. and games are starting from today. once i here of a finished match it will be updated on the sheet. so keep an eye on that if your interested. if not i will add a post again once round 2 is underway. many thanks
the final took place. me and youownme won 1 game each both in the same amount of rounds. a rematch was decided upon on map hills brad. this is currently taking place and about 15 rounds in. due to our draw a new rule has been added to the next tourney. and matches that end in one win each in exactly the same amount of rounds will bee decided by kill\loss ratio. not ideal but will keep the game flowing. the only exception is the final. any final that ends in a draw will be rematched. as no-one wants to win a final on count back lets be honest. many thanks for all that took part and all that followed the tourny i will post the winner when there is one
Players have been picked and will appear soon. Start of the tournament Will still no doubt be a week or so away while things are being sorted out. Many thanks to all the players for playing
Semi finals are complete final game will start this week between me and youownme. Will update with the winner once the game is complete thank you everyone for playing
Forum Index Profile for dan1 »» Messages posted by dan1