[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Synozeer
Forum Index Profile for Synozeer »» Messages posted by Synozeer
General Discussion » heli nerf - sapiens are weak to often » Go to message
  Synozeer wrote:
  lion37 wrote:
  Synozeer wrote: Garudas and helicopters now do even damage to each other, even though the helicopter costs 150 more.

That is not true. Heli's have a higher defense strength so they take less damage.

That may be the case, but I can't remember a single time in my games where the damage these two units do differed against each other - they've always done equal damage when their health is equal. The difference is so small that it makes little to no difference/impact.
  lion37 wrote:
  Synozeer wrote: Garudas and helicopters now do even damage to each other, even though the helicopter costs 150 more.

That is not true. Heli's have a higher defense strength so they take less damage.

That may be the case, but I can't remember a single time in my games where the damage these two units do differed against each other - they've always done equal damage when their health is equal.
New Feature Request » Change the play order for full planet. » Go to message
On a similar note, the Quintus map has the white player (who goes last) starting with no units while everyone else starts with one infantry unit, making it hugely unfair for them.
Garudas and helicopters now do even damage to each other, even though the helicopter costs 150 more. While it gets a better attack/defense against most other units and can move 2 after hitting, I think now it's a bit overpriced. I would suggest that it at least do 1 more damage to a garuda than it takes, or lower the cost to 450.
General Discussion » UniWar Now Available on Android Phones! » Go to message
Yup. kralux posted this in another thread:

We are also porting UniWar to all other handsets (J2ME and Brew and Android) so that you can play against all your friends even if they don't have an iPhone. This should enlarge the community hugely.
New Feature Request » re-engineering the EMP » Go to message
Don't forget this one:

7) Engineers' EMP can only affect 1 space around them (like the Infector) instead of 2.

Makes it a lot harder to stop all the Titan player's units, and the Engineer can't hide behind other units.

I see a problem with the first one:

1) Make the engineer unable to move on the same turn as they do an EMP.

Although even with #1 implemented, you still can spam EMPs - you just have to start it 1 turn later by moving first, building a new Engineer, then next turn EMP, move other Engineer, build Engineer, repeat. So that might not solve the problem at all.
General Discussion » Longest Game? » Go to message
BTW, that was me posting. Said I was logged in, but still posted as Anonymous. Had to log out and back in.
New Feature Request » Make Helicopters cost 550 points instead of 500 » Go to message
Engineer just makes Titans unplayable on any small map. Perhaps if Engineers had the same EMP range as Infectors had with Plague (1 space around), it might help balance things out.
General Discussion » This is really small but.. » Go to message
I'd like to know this too if it's the case.
New Feature Request » Viewing maps before joining a game » Go to message
Hmmm, I posted that last anonymous message but it said I was logged in. I had to click the log out button twice to log out, then log back in.
Forum Index Profile for Synozeer »» Messages posted by Synozeer