[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Beamboom
Forum Index Profile for Beamboom »» Messages posted by Beamboom
General Discussion » "tits" are cencored? » Go to message
Sorry, double post.
So you seriously think "tits" is vulgar, PurpleLlama? I mean, seriously?

J.C., I take for granted that the devs have already received plenty complains about this bullshit. And I really don't care what some prudes around here may think of me. We are a good group of friends playing this game, and the only reputation I care about is the reputation I got amongst them, thankyouverymuch.
But I am surprised to see is that it apparently exist people actually thinking it's all cool having their conversations being watched over like they were some friggin' preteen boys.

This whole word filter thing is seriously starting to get on my nerves now (that much should be obvious to all), but at the very least I can relate to why the most obvious swear words were blocked. But to block words like "tits"? What kind of an idiot inserted words like that into the blacklist to begin with? Who on Gods green earth would be offended if I said "this match is really starting to get on my tits"?! I mean, come ON! If anyone - ANYONE, and I don't care about their age, religious beliefs or land of origin - if ANYONE gets offended by such an uttering, well then they really should be shielded from the rest of humanity and modern society cause they are flat out nutters.

The only sane way to implement this childcare is to let the word filtering happen client-side with an option to disable in the settings. The way it works today is just provocative and of great annoyance during conversations, when we gotta talk like we were having a conversation in a damn day care center.

You gotta be ******* kidding me. God **** morons.

Cencor THIS, *******.

................ ....../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`· ¸
........../'/.../..../...... ./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................' ...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\............. \...
Forum Index Profile for Beamboom »» Messages posted by Beamboom