[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: tarkus
Forum Index Profile for tarkus »» Messages posted by tarkus
Tournaments » Problem with registration » Go to message
May be I`ve been registered, but I can`t find myself at list.
Tournaments » Problem with registration » Go to message
Sorry, but I cant register in july tourney. Month ago there was the same problem with the june tourney too. I press the button and nothing changes.

What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform » Go to message
Perfect news!

I've only one question. If I haven't create the rating games lately, but I continue to play them, I am still an active player? I think, it should be so. There are long-term games, constantly creating new games will not work, especially during tournaments.
Tournaments » The First space UniWar-tournament "Cosmo Battles" » Go to message
UniKZ, unfortunately, I don't see your conversation. Genkey may by some nervous because he was accused of cheating in other game (garuda attacked helicopter 5-4, no cheat certainly) and after that you accused him of TALONE cloning. On runiwar forum genkey jokes about work and day out because of difficult game with you.
UniKZ, genkey didn't even understand your question about races and asked to translate it on Forum. I'm afraid that you'll have a communication problem.
Sdrawde and BloodyHarry, it is preferably that you will have the games finished (or at least identify the winner) by Tuesday August 27th (the last day). Otherwise the following options are available:

- Disqualification for both players in accordance to the rules of the tournament;

- Disqualification of player playing for time (with the provision of appropriate screenshots);

- Awarding the winner with his undoubted advantage in a pair of games (screenshots needed);

- In the case of equal game it is possible to extend of the deadline. In this case you are to publish screenshots (each turn) of the game, at least 4 per day. Making less than four confirmed (by screenshots) moves will cause disqualification.

I apologize for this ultimatum, but your game lasts for too long, longer than allowed by the Regulations. I hope the proposed options will allow you to finish it without detriment to all.
UniKZ, fixed. We know that demmi has trouble with Internet. You have the time, everything is OK. Please be patient.

Sdrawde, in short, deadline is Thursday, August 27th. Within a couple of hours I'll translate the terms well and write in detail.
UniKZ, thanks, passed your words through the Forum.

And for sure we will give BloodyHarry & Sdrawde some extra time (several days). We also let them know in advance if a deadline term will be set.
If both battles ended in a draw (the same number of rounds), fighters play a crucial battle on the Scramble map sap vs sap. The blue sap will be a player, who played blue in first battle.
UniKZ, thx for the detailed answer, everything is fine.
SnakeHK, UniKZ, Sdrawde, BloodyHarry, what is the progress in your games?
Youownme vs AnuarAnsat, FIGHT!
Yes, Satares was out. The results are here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0As88ZpP83E9LdG04NWJ0NjgxNjl6aHNLSlRQak9nNmc&single=true&gid=0&output=html
UniKZ, it would be better to finish the battles in two weeks. But we know that it is not your fault that the game started later. And what is more important we know you from your best side. So, enjoy the game, don't play for time, don't worry and do not believe that the organizers are tyrants. Good luck!
UniKZ, what do you mean? You've played only three rounds?
Forum Index Profile for tarkus »» Messages posted by tarkus