[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MaxCast
Forum Index Profile for MaxCast »» Messages posted by MaxCast
Khraleans » Plague » Go to message
got it. thank you
So, if you use the unit it will still decrease by one after battle damage. If you don't use the unit and it heals by one, it is a wash. Correct?
How does plague weaken sapiens?
New Feature Request » Allow more than 20 games » Go to message
Yea, more games!! Just what I need to sink my score some more.
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
MaxCast
5 months
User Generated Maps » Ancient Castle: Feedback Requested. 4v4 Castle Concept! » Go to message
Finished one game and am in another of Ancient Castle. Per your other post about the map the attackers are spread out and I was thinking to maybe split the attackers top and bottom or left/right.
It is tough building one unit in each spot. Takes three rounds to get a little force set up to attack provide they are still alive. Communication has too many scenarios for 4 members of a team all around the map. By grouping to top/bottom at least two members can talk through their plan of attack and the other two, theirs.
The best way to capture the neutral base is to build a speeder and marine. cover the base and wait for the marine to get there.
User Generated Maps » Ancient Castle: Feedback Requested. 4v4 Castle Concept! » Go to message
I have not played the map but here are my first impressions.
The outside (invaders) do not have much room to maneuver.
Limited access points are good for strategy.
I wonder if the defenders could concentrate on long range units and pluck the invaders as they spawn.

I believe first player is blue so the person who set it up is always the invader.
Suggestion. Make a two player version.

That's all for now, I will be playing it.
Khraleans » Why Khraleans called "Khraleans" » Go to message
Heh, they are bugs and bugs crawl so that is what I thought the name referred to.
New Feature Request » Players List in Chat Lobby » Go to message
yes to all the above.
Forum Index Profile for MaxCast »» Messages posted by MaxCast