[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: vapor
Forum Index Profile for vapor »» Messages posted by vapor
General Discussion » New script stopping N00bs playing players with high XP » Go to message
Please. I BEG YOU! Can you please write a script so that I stop getting pulled into the random games with people 500+ points below my ranking?! PLEASE!!! I don't want to set my account to "not available to random games", because I enjoy playing new people. I don't, however, enjoy trying to create a game, then being pulled into 20 random games with players of 1500 +/- score, then having the server tell me I've reached the maximum amount of games and can't create a new one. I don't even play the new players because most of the time they don't even play more than one turn, they just start a game and I end up skipping all three of their turns over three days.... Very, very annoying. It's also quite aggravating because I spend a lot of my time joining the game, then abandoning the game, or loading the game to surrender....

I think the community would benefit if you wrote a script where no one is randomly pulled into a game that has a point difference of +/- 150 in ranking for a couple reasons: 1- us long-time players will stop being annoyed, and 2- The n00bs will learn how to play the game and develop their skills as an opposed to us crushing them into oblivion and them stopping playing because they think the game sucks cos they never win.

So please, pretty please make it stop?

Thank you and, btw, UniWar is the best iPhone game bar none, I've gotten at least ten of my friends to buy it
Technical Support Questions » MAKE IT STOP!!! » Go to message
Please. I BEG YOU! Can you please write a script so that I stop getting pulled into the random games with people 500+ points below my ranking?! PLEASE!!! I don't want to set my account to "not available to random games", because I enjoy playing new people. I don't, however, enjoy trying to create a game, then being pulled into 20 random games with players of 1500 +/- score, then having the server tell me I've reached the maximum amount of games and can't create a new one. I don't even play the new players because most of the time they don't even play more than one turn, they just start a game and I end up skipping all three of their turns over three days.... Very, very annoying. It's also quite aggravating because I spend a lot of my time joining the game, then abandoning the game, or loading the game to surrender....

I think the community would benefit if you wrote a script where no one is randomly pulled into a game that has a point difference of +/- 150 in ranking for a couple reasons: 1- us long-time players will stop being annoyed, and 2- The n00bs will learn how to play the game and develop their skills as an opposed to us crushing them into oblivion and them stopping playing because they think the game sucks cos they never win.

So please, pretty please make it stop?

Thank you and, btw, UniWar is the best iPhone game bar none, I've gotten at least ten of my friends to buy it
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Features to Come! » Go to message
Maybe add an online play version?
How to make the uniwar.com website better » online game? » Go to message
Any plans to develop an online version of UniWar? My girlfriend loves to play but she doesn't have an iPhone and she was asking if there was an online version, I thought I'd ask. I'd gladly pay for another username so she could play me online, I think it'd be awesome!

Thanks guys!
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
  Super Jew! wrote: -Traps.
-Units heal more when on their bases.
-A unit with the ability to heal even when other actions are performed.
-Upgrades to be researched at bases.
-Upgradable bases.
-Units that make nearby friendly units stronger.
-Units that can attack multiple nearby spaces.
-Units that attack multiple spaces in a line.
-Units that don't get blocked by nearby enemy units (give this to the Titans who have no flyers ).
-Units that can harvest some sort of resource.
-A discount for the first few days the game comes out as a special gift to all of us who visit the forums.

I like the idea of having upgradeable bases too, really having upgradeable anything!

What about having a "hero" unit that you can level up, (similar to most RTSRPG's like DOTA, HoN, and Demigod) and maybe three different choices of hero units per race one high attack/mid armor, one ranged high attack/low armor, and one low attack/high armor? These heros you should be able to level up with different abilities, etc....

I'm all about being able to upgrade stuff, I think Uniwar could very easily become the best iPhone game if you make it a strategyRPG, that would be SICK!
Forum Index Profile for vapor »» Messages posted by vapor