[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: herompolbu
Forum Index Profile for herompolbu »» Messages posted by herompolbu
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform - Part 4 » Go to message
There were some talks about resetting scores in solo ladder once a year. I think it is a good idea.
Why my comment is marked red? Moderator did not change anything in it. And now it looks like I have wrote smth bad.

Talone, see you in pro ladder. If you are relly so good in uniwar as you say you are
Talon cares for his rating more than others )) Nothing surprising.. All his uniwar business is based on his place in Rating Ladder.

Post edited. Be constructive, stay on topic and refrain from peronal attacks.
simsverd
General Discussion » POSSIBILITY TO REDO WHOLE TURN KILLS THIS GAME » Go to message
I know that this is complicated and will require move by move conversation with server, but we really need this !
General Discussion » POSSIBILITY TO REDO WHOLE TURN KILLS THIS GAME » Go to message
There is no possibility to make traps, no need to use scouts..
And there is only one way to win - redo a turn until it become perfect. All top ranked players do it.
And you can never win against them if you are playing for fun - you have to be like them and use this bug or u will 100% loose !!
Game must be exciting and full of surprises and risks (like real war).
There must be some random in damage.
But possibility to redo a turn kills all this.
Possibility to redo a turn makes this game routine.

I do not want to ever do it, but I have to do it !! Please! Save us from redoing turns !!!!!!!

At least there should be no possibility to do this in rated game !

Moderator: i removed some offensive text from this post. Next time you try something like that i will ban you from the forum. simsverd
Guides & Tips » android devices can reset unit moves before sending to serve » Go to message
Moderator: Post removed.
Next time you write something unserious like that i will ban you from the forum
Bug Reports » Random game creation bugs » Go to message
I tried create random games just now and problem reproduced.
Nothing had changed. This is a bug.
Tried to created 2 random games for khrals - got 2 games for saps and titans.
Just like before.
Its very annoying.
New Feature Request » Simple solution to unfair games - role reversal challenge » Go to message
Not a good idea.
New Feature Request » Refuse challenge » Go to message
+1
Uniwar is really an amazing game, but there are still few things, that need to be fixed and thats all I want.
I'm not available to random games.
I can only create those myself, what I tried to do.

I know about setting in account "available to random games: 0"
It's very cool, but I don't use it because there is no way to specify a race.

I think many players don't use this service for the same reason.

It will be very cool to add race selector there too.
I'm a developer myself and I'm not a troll.

1st chain: Start new game -> random game -> rated, khrals -> no match -> V -> X
2nd chain: Start new game -> random game -> rated, khrals -> Game vs ... created -> V -> my race is Sap (or titan, doesn't matter)

Also I found 1 game where i also play not for khrals, a game, that I didn't create.

1) There IS a setting - race selector, when starting random game, so why doesn't it work ?
2) Why I see a game in my list, that I didn't create ?

Answer : there is an error in code.. DNA code.. of people like you, Mantis Lord
I want to play only for khrals and tried to create a random game. I selected khrals but got message that there is no immediate match or smth like that.
I tried again after few minutes and got a game, but in this game I play for titans!!!! Moreover, I found another new game in my list (game that i didnt create!), where I MUST play for saps!!
Are you fucking kidding me????
Are you normal ???????????
Instead of ONE game that i wated to play I got two games with some jerks with very low rating and must play for races that dont like!!!
Fuck!!!!!! I dont want to use your fucking random games service any more. Its razy.
I cant imagine how stupid must be a man to write code like this.
It's impossible!!
New Feature Request » OLD POST - Six New Units To Be Created. We Need Your Ideas! » Go to message
so many ideas and nothing done
New Feature Request » Abort games that don't get started within the allotted time » Go to message
+1
If someone created a game and player joined, host should start game in reasonable time interval.
If host does not start a game within 1 or 2 days, game should be deleted from the server list.

Forum Index Profile for herompolbu »» Messages posted by herompolbu