[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Das_z
Forum Index Profile for Das_z »» Messages posted by Das_z
Bug Reports » My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one » Go to message
unikz
"There are many other community, what make you think that Runiwar is THE ONLY Community?"

I could not find on the Internet resources of other communities.
I am glad that they are there. But the ban flag still think a wrong step.
Creating communities on the game should be encouraged and not put barriers.
  earth wrote:No other group has such privileges, also read earlier posts why I believe the flag should have been moved too. There is a Russian flag of course, so its nonsense about sanction on Russian players.

Majority of people will not have seen what has been going on behind the scenes, I suspect what been made public is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this individual.

I don't think Xavi is judging anyone by the way, his made a decision that for now he clearly feels is the right one for his product, and the individual in question has a goal to try and create as many issues aa possible for the owners and developers.

For example why would you link to a site that insults your product, do you see Apple advertising Android and Windows in their products; I think not.

Also in future I read above that clans maybe introduced on an equal basis.

Cheers Earth

The game has no community except runiwar. And prohibit flag single player community, at least short-sighted.
Nowhere else on the Internet there is no more data about the game than runiwar.ru.
The criticism and negative talk are two different things. Criticism is usually helpful.
Tournaments » In-game tourney feature » Go to message
  BloodyHarry wrote:In my opinion, chess-like time control seems to be the best solution. For example, if a tournament should last not longer than 10 days, each player gets 120h time. Simsverd, Your argument with the different time zones doesn't convince me as both players have the same capabilities.

That's interesting. The question is, can it be implemented (in current uniwar)?
  simsverd wrote:
Could you describe a scenario where your idea would make more sence? (or more fair or accurate)

If I took the enemy base, after a number of moves the enemy base back yourself. In this case, my army can be stronger, but by dead units are not in my favor.
Another wanted to ask. Why is used in the calculation of the cost of the killed units? Is it not more correct to consider the current value of the army + cash? This largely reflects the strength of one of the players, if part of the round is to the advantage of bases.
And another. The most owned bases, does not always mean victory. It is necessary with this rule too that something.
1, 2 and 3 different methods.
in the 2nd method is a protection against move of the enemy on the last minute round.
3 method involves calculate not the value of killed units of the end of round, but change this value from the previous Rounds. For example in the previos round I had a advantage in 300 killed units, in this round of the advantage has become 100, means no victory conditions, it is necessary to add an extra round.
1. 1/4final,1/2 and final games played to win.
2. If move is made one hour before the end, the extra time given.
3. The positive balance of the losses for several moves that exceed the total income from the bases.

Sorry for my English).
Forum Index Profile for Das_z »» Messages posted by Das_z