[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: A.Buendia
Forum Index Profile for A.Buendia »» Messages posted by A.Buendia
Bug Reports » My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one » Go to message
I already left Uniwar but later I saw discussion on runiwar and I found this topic.

xavi wrote:It was more work to remove it than keeping it.

That really made me smile. You won't be able to improve your game until you'll learn how to solve conflicts. Hatred will lead you nowhere.
Bug Reports » Tourney registration feature in new game version » Go to message
Game says i'm registred on 2 new tourneys. But site says I'm not.
Tournaments » Double Impact: final. Online translation. » Go to message
Here is the second game:

Other team damaged yellow marine and marauder. Walker stepped closer, so we had to move battery back. I placed my marines on the front.

Our opponents destroyed three marines, moved plasma tank closer, built second eclipse.

I destroyed a marauder, also damaged a marine and a speeder.

My teammate destroyed damaged speeder (he was lucky and did it with one marine, otherwise he could use one more).

Titan destroyed a marine.

Sap destroyed a marine and a chopper.

I destroyed a marine and a chopper. I also damaged other chopper, so my teammate could kill it with a marauder.

Then the game was finished automatically.
Unfortunately, we were not able to finish both games. We were out of time and our team was declared a winner, though at fact situation on the battlefield was equal.

Here are some screenshots from first game:

We sacrificed a marine to defend on south front. Red chopper damaged blue marauder, then marauder stepped back and healed.

Titan began our attack, destroying a marauder.

I am getting closer.

Other team destroyed a marine and a speeder. Then we attack, destroying two choppers and a marauder. We get ready for capturing central base. Blue marine steps closer, titan builds mechas for teleport.

Other team could destroy only one chopper, and two other units (marauders / speeders). So we should have been getting material advantage and also were able to capture central base. But then game was finished automatically.
Tournaments » Double Impact Team Tournament - organized by StylePro » Go to message
It's very sad that you didn't give us more time. I don't feel that I am a winner. Position was equal. Please don't write in my profile inside the game that I got the first place on this tournament.
Tournaments » Double Impact Team Tournament - organized by StylePro » Go to message
Hi, can you give us more time for the final match? We can't finish in time. Other players agree with me.
First game. We decided to build plasma tank. That makes us a bit slow at the begin. And it's possible for the other team to perform fast attack to our south bases. But we hope that we will defend ourselves and start our own attack when plasma will arrive to the center.

Second game. We decided to build a battery to prevent fast plasma tank attack. But the other team preferred building a walker instead of plasma. We also brought some infantry to the battlefield. Hope it will be useful attacking from mountains and threatening with central base capture.

There are two runiwar teams in the final of Double Impact tournament: Macondo and Timon & Pumbaa.

Team members:

Macondo:
A.Buendia (Russia)
tarkus (Belarus)

Timon & Pumbaa:
Fobos_rus (Russia)
Anuar (Kazakhstan)

I will make an online translation in this topic, like I did it here http://forum.uniwar.com/posts/list/1895.page
Hope you will like it!

Translation on Russian language will be available here: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/87-883-1
Thanks for the answer, Xavi.

Sims, I didn't analyze the situation by myself, so I don't really want to test it. I think if Kosmik and Ketr are sure that it's impossible, maybe they would like to test it.
When will current round finish?
Sims, this is a controversial issue. Kosmik and Ketr are very strong players, and I think they both are able to analyze if it's possible to protect the base with current race combination.

I just wanted to mention that there would be no such problem if tournament would include mirror games.
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
Hi Sims!

I'll be glad to participate in future tournaments with mirror games. Too bad that we are talking about mirror games and ladder reform a lot, but at fact we get other features: chat improvements, main screen redesign, automated tournaments without mirror games etc. I think all these features are useless. Hope there are some players who need them. But I hope that one day features that we talk about a lot will become implemented as well. I can post it to your "New feature request" if you like. But at fact I and many other players already wrote a lot about these two features (mirror games and ladder reform). So that's really strange for me why they have so low priority.
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
I really didn't like this tournament. No mirror games, weird groups formation. I never heard about tournament in any other games where high rated players should play with each other in first round, so most of them are eleminated very quickly. Even 2rd and 3rd places on this tournament would be at fact weaker than lots of other participants - that's really stupid, I never heard about something like this in other games. And rules of choosing winner when points of players are equal - these rules are weird too. Though I can't offer any good rules when there are no mirror games.

Hope you will fix these problems in next tournaments, especially mirror games.

If you want low rated players to play with each other until they meet high rated players - there are lots of good ways to do this. Look how it's done at other tournaments -sports, chess, StarCraft etc.
Sims, could you answer this question by EVR1022, please: "Hey sims, will round 2 of the tournament be set up the same way? Top four players in Group 1, next four in Group 2, etc.? "

You said: "i agree that both organizing of the brackets and rated/unrated should have been know on signup."

So i think that you could tell us at least about 2nd round and next rounds.
No mirror games?
Races are defined randomly?
Every race combination is possible?
Forum Index Profile for A.Buendia »» Messages posted by A.Buendia