[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: radroach
Forum Index Profile for radroach »» Messages posted by radroach
General Discussion » individual training with TALONE » Go to message
. For those who get a light from a hundred dollar bill.
General Discussion » UNFAIR MODERATION and commerce in Russian chat » Go to message
Players from Runiwar can say everything about anyone.
They humiliate all, who are opposite to them and use every means to make those people leave chat and LEAVE GAME.
Their slogan is

"UNIWAR IS NOT FOR ALL - IT IS ONLY FOR FEW CHOSEN ONES (who send regular webmoney payments to talone). YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING - GO AWAY"

Every russian, who criticize their band becomes their personal enemy and is totally harassed every time he appears in chat.
Their aim is very simple - money. They are not a bit interested in Uniwar - they are interested only in Runiwar.
Talone often advertise his EXPENSIVE training (over $150) in chat and in private messages to new players with low rating.
Runiwar is PAYED resource where you have to pay for EVERYTHING.
Talone use his authority and status of ex-champion to tout his personal training to newbies.

I'm not alone and we love, we really love Uniwar, but we do not like Runiwar and his leaders personally. I don't imagine how can I respect them....
I see their hypocrisy and greed and I can not keep silent about it.
Today I was banned by moderator StylePro just for one and only message - I wrote "Hello to all good people (except runiwar) and good day to all of you."
And I was banned for 48 hours..... only for this !!!!!!!!
At the same time today Su47 and Talone personally humiliated other players in public chat and StylePro did nothing about them.
Runiwar buisnessmen are untouchable. Just like yesterday... And the day before.. And the day before that day...
This is wrong.

PS I have payed over $5 for Uniwar.apk in Google store and have payed more than $200 to Talone personally (support of runiwar.ru and training).
And Talone personally tried to sale me cheated version of game for $100 up to $200 that I have already payed.
Now understand that it was a mistake and I dont want to pay to Talone even a cent more..... And here we are! Now I'm personaly enemy of Su47, Anuar and Talone himself.
And StylePro ban me when I just apper in chat.
They want me to leave game. Forever.

Other player asked StylePro for a reason I was banned today and why Talone and Su47 was not banned.
There was no reaction from moderator.

All written here is true.
I swear on the Koran.
Forum Index Profile for radroach »» Messages posted by radroach