[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Marine One
Forum Index Profile for Marine One »» Messages posted by Marine One
Bug Reports » Bug Report - April 9, 2021 » Go to message
Game version 1.18.29
iPad version 9.3.5

Problem: Game won't open since the March 21 update. Bug fix updates on March 28 and April 6 did not fix. Deleteing the app then re-downloading the app from the App Store doesn't fix – App still won't open.

I hope you can fix this so I can get back to playing my favorite strategy game.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Problem with latest update » Go to message
Am still unable to open the app after downloading the Apr. 6 update.

I downloaded version 1.18.29 from the App Store and it won't open either.
I downloaded the Mar. 21, 2021 Uniwar update. Version 1.18.27.

The app still refuses to open on my old iPad version 9.3.5
I downloaded the Mar.28 bug fixes update from the App Store. It didn't fix the problem. The Uniwar app still did not open. So I deleted it and downloaded a new Uniwar app version 1.18.24 from the app store. It would not open either !! I am using an old iPad version 9.3.5 I checked and no ios software up dates are available for the iPad.

I hope you can fix this so I can get back to playing my favorite strategy game.
I installed the Mar. 16, 2121 update. But then the app would not open. I deleted it. and downloaded a new app from the App Store, still wouldn't open.
All this on my iPad version 9.3.5 The App Store says it works for version 8.0 and later
Khraleans » Countering Helicopter » Go to message
  ChasCT2 wrote: Marines, Maruaders, and Helicopters work best against Kharleans but make sure to use the marines as meat shields for the helicopters.

No proud Marine can be considered a meat shield!
Marines take and hold forests and mountain tops. From which they rain death down upon insectoids of all types!
Helios go out long range to confuse and disorganize the order of the ant hill. They terminate the threat to steadfast Marines with focus on Infectors and Swamers, while avoiding (where possible) the dreaded Garuda.
Forum Index Profile for Marine One »» Messages posted by Marine One