[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Netsurfer733
Forum Index Profile for Netsurfer733 »» Messages posted by Netsurfer733
Bug Reports » Can't start the game since new update today » Go to message
Haven't had to do that since I started playing January 2012 but YES that worked, ty! Should've known.
Glad to hear I'm not alone; I'm using an Android btw. Samsung Galaxy S7. It just crashes towards the end of the loading screen.
May need to be hot fixed?
Technical Support Questions » I wish to delete an account » Go to message
Hahah hey sims - thanks Is there anything you don't do for Uniwar?
Technical Support Questions » I wish to delete an account » Go to message
I apparently made an alternate account years ago which I've apparently been accidentally registering as during my tournaments. I must have associated it to my main email address to some reason. I would like to delete that account! I cannot find out how to do so, however. Does anyone know how to do that, or how I can contact an administrator to do that for me?
Tournaments » Frozen planet - first tourney in round robin format » Go to message
No email notifications...I just realized the date seems to have passed!

These tournaments need to make it clear where to go and *when* on the rules page, seriously! It's so easy to not keep up with what's going on. I only just now thought to check out this thread

What's the scoop?
Tournaments » Double Impact Team Tournament - organized by StylePro » Go to message
Hey so what do we do now that we're registered? I registered for the last solo one, then didn't receive an email or anything telling me what to do next, so I missed it all.

Will any emails with instructions go out for this one?
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message
  regard87 wrote: Results of Regard87 vs Netsurfer733

Netsurfer733 Sapien vs Regard87 Titan, Regard87 wins in 15 rounds

Regard87 Sapien vs Netsurfer733 Titan, Regard87 wins in 23 rounds

Regard87 Kralean vs Netsurfer733 Titan, Regard87 wins in 23 rounds

Netsurfer733 Kralean vs Regard87 Titan, Regard87 wins in 31 rounds

Good games Netsurfer!

A belated good games to you!

My apologies, I am a little late to confirm that Regard was correct in every detail. (I was supposed to do that, correct?)

In any case, he is Gg's. I think I'll actually start playing ranked games for real now, in preparation for any tournaments later on.
Regard87 vs Netsurfer733

Kraleans vs Titans
Titans vs Kraleans

Sapiens vs Titans
Titans vs Sapiens

(this is all we needed to post until our next game, right? And we have 2 weeks for this one?)
I'm trying to coordinate with the person I'm fighting against, but we just now exchanged words for the first time. How strict is the 48 hour requirement for posting confirmed game starts? (I'm still trying to make sure I'm understanding the rules for setting these up correctly.)
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
Netsurfer733
Rating: 1820
Experience: Since January 2012, so 2 years 2 months as of March 2014.
Forum Index Profile for Netsurfer733 »» Messages posted by Netsurfer733