[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: uw-sandman
Forum Index Profile for uw-sandman »» Messages posted by uw-sandman
General Discussion » Invasion of Privacy » Go to message
Things copied onto clipboard are not private. Most apps, probably all, have permission to access it. All sorts of copying and pasting happens and this is a normal function on your phone.
General Discussion » Bug? Or cheat? » Go to message
See my response to your other post. This is not a bug or a cheat. It is a game mode.
Tournaments » Bug? Or cheating? Any body can tell? » Go to message
You are in a "blitz" map tournament. The blitz game mode limits player turns to a number of minutes allowed on your turn. This is determined by the numbers after #blitz which is written in the map description. So #blitz2 means each player gets 2 minutes to move once they open the match on their turn. Each player gets 24 hours (if set that way, could be 3 days also.. but usually 24) to start their turn or risk getting skipped. Starting the turn will start the minutes clock. Whether you've made all your moves or not, once the blitz time is done your moves are locked in and it becomes the other players turn.
Tournaments » Red VS blue: Kepler Recollection » Go to message
Unfortunately, Top Guns have forfeited the contest. the captain is unreachable and has been offline over 20 days. attempts to promote others in the tribe to captain have failed.

the remaining war continues between the Cartographers and the Rejects for control of the Empire.
General Discussion » Unavailable Units » Go to message
Used to cost $5 actually. .. with much less in the game
Begin transmission ~~~~~

You wanna know 'bout the rejects? Let me tell you 'bout the rejects then. They're the finest band of dishonorable scum the universe has seen since last saturday!
First, there's little ole' me. They callin me "Prime" now and I guess that's even better than Cidster. Fitting too, 'cause if there's an opportunity to cash in then I'll usually be there, prim-o. As long as I don't have to actually work for it, know what I mean?

Then we have The dragon. Don't really know his story but holy hell, he sure is one scary son of a gun. Big as a house he is and hits twice as hard. Although I could've sworn I saw him talking to a baby bird once. Holdin it real careful like an' all... But I wasn't exactly sober then, so probably imagined that. Nevermind.

Next is Jeff. His actual name is a lot of hierogliph...plyph, well those sign-thingys you know. So we just call him Jeff. Not that we'd need to, since he doesn't talk much. Always sits huddled over some papers, cards and the like which ain't my thing. But they say he knew the emperor. Oh, and seems he was wanted dead by that same emperor for some reason. Beats me why he's here now really.

Then there's SirHeadless. Fine chap and a real space knight with actual space knight experience. Unfortunately some of his adventures involved some minor mix-ups (rescued some monsters and killed some worlds, no joke). So he wouldn't be averse to an amnesty of sorts. And Masters of the galactic whatever seldom get hunted down by angry mobs. Intergalactic angry mobs at that.

And speaking of being hunted down, lastly we have t¡p. No one knows his real name. Or if he always was a "he". Seems there was some controversy on his home planet (extragalactic crime-syndicate style) until he decided he'd had enough of being a multiverse crime lord, jumped fences and threw his lot in with the government instead. (I could've told him that wouldn't go well!) However, the government to no one's surprise lost the battle, the whole system is now Omega (not that I'm a fan of 'em) and they badly want to talk to their former colleague-in-arms. So he's running, identity always changing, the whole shebang. Oh, and of course he's probably still wanted by every authority you can think of in the rest of the universe.

End transmission ~~~~~
Begin transmission ~~~~~~

Beware.. the Cartographers...

.. When the first World Exploration Campaigns were launched, each team included an Artisan Geoplanner-Terraformer. These master engineer-craftsmen became known colloquially as "Cartographers." Prior to an expedition's launch, the Cartographer was often viewed by Campaign leaders as extraneous and expendable. However, upon arrival, the Cartographer was quickly recognized as the most vital member of the team, often surpassing even the Campaign Leader in influence. After all known worlds were subdued (thanks largely to the skill of the Cartographers who scouted, planned, and terraformed them) a slaughter ensued: Threatened by the potential power struggle, the Campaign Leaders united in an effort to eradicate the Cartographers. Campaign members who resisted the "Carto-cide" became known as The Rejects. The Cartographers fled but vowed to one day return and regain control of the worlds that had once flourished under their oversight--to return once more to *their* worlds.

End transmission ~~~~~
The Rejects vs The Cartographers: blue zone 1

Map: (Bhurmese B1llionaire)

The Rejects-
TheDragon, Jeffph, Cidster

vs

The Cartographers-

World: Top Guns vs The Cartographers: Retrospect-1, (Deep Forrest Surprise)

Current world: Victorious in 2Red2 -- next world 2Red3 (war status below)

Map:

Top Guns- The captain for Top Guns has abandoned the field (offline over 20 days). Attempts to promote other members to captain have failed. Current status of war 2 is "Forfeited". automatic victory to The Cartographers.
GUNFIGHTER, FRACTALF, MIAMIMOOSE

vs

Cartographers- Winners of war 2
OMEGAD, KNAVE, JAMMAIN
Top Guns vs The Rejects: Retrospect-1

Map: (Deep Forrest Surprise)

Top Guns- The captain for Top Guns has abandoned the field (offline over 20 days). Attempts to promote other members to captain have failed. Current status of war 1 is "Forfeited". automatic victory to The Rejects.
Cezar, hironakalande, pashaka

vs

The Rejects- Winners of war 1
Cidster, Tip, Sirheadless

Each tribe will face each other on the start world. This is retrospect-1, and the map will be provided to the primes shortly. Each tribe prime must send the names of the 3 warriors that will fight for them on each battle to the scribe. This information will be posted here for record keeping during the war. Teams with more than 3 can send anyone they want to a match, even twice. Races will be decided at the time of the invitation (to be sent by the BLUE team). The turn order for the players will be determined by the order in which they are sent to the scribe. This information will be posted here and also communicated to each prime by the scribe.

When victory has been achieved on this initial match, the winning team may choose their reward as shown above. Award choice must be sent in game PM to the scribe. If the team chooses a different color, then they will be that color team for the remainder of the war games. match reset count will be tracked by the scribe. when used, they will be consumed and no longer available for use.

Each match is a progression to the enemy's defensible bases. What this means is that after the first battle is won, the winning team will progress onto the next world that their enemy is defending (as the enemy teams color dictates). If the defending team wins, the next match will be on the 1st defensible world in their opponents list of worlds. See the war map above for the layout of worlds.
The map for Retrospect-1 will be provided to the blue team to start the WAR GAMES. The replay of the finished game must be sent to the scribe for recording; only victories. This means the winning team should share the replay if they want to credit for the win.
Only one Tribe may win the games. Defeated worlds may not be played again.

Each tribe will face an enemy tribe in combat. If no tribe is a clear winner (more war wins than any), a final match between the top tribes will occur as a sudden death round.

matches should be named "WAR 1" "WAR 2" and "WAR 3". Top Guns invite for 1 & 2, the rejects invite to 3. Matches on the planets should be named: (war number + world color + world number) I.E.: 1red1 or 1blue3 for war 1.
Both teams will start with 3 worlds to protect. Blue team will initiate all combat regardless of their standing on the Combat Map. Fighters may choose their army format (races and player order) at the time of match invite.
Victory will award the winning team advancement to their enemy's next defensible world. If a team fails to eliminate their enemy and defend their 3rd world, they will fail the War Games.

Tribes have ... ... to select their champions and .... them to the council. In ... ... we begin the War Games for the High Emperor KeplerXVIII !!!! ***

End transmission~~~~~~~~

Tribes:
Name: Top Guns
History: Lawful, opportunist. This tribe upheld all decree by the previous Emperor. Always ready when the chance arrives, they now seek to gain control over the Galaxy.

Members:
- Gunfighter
- Cezar abandons the field
- MiamiMoose
- Pashaka abandons the field
- Fractalf
- Hironakalande

Name: The Rejects
History: Chaotic, Opportunist. This tribe is a collection of varying warriors having been exiled or rejected throughout the galaxy in some form or another. Rough and ruthless.. unpredictable and uncouth.. scavengers in the coldness of space.

Members:
- Cidster
- TheDragon
- Jeffph
- SirHeadless
- Tip abandons the field
-

Name: The Cartographers
History: Neutral, Structured. This tribe has neither hated nor loved the previous Emperor. Strict in their traditions, they enter the ring for their chance to bring order to the Galaxy.

Members:
- OmegaD
- Masteryoda abandons the field
- Sniggih
- Knave
- Jammain
- Damy357

Council Scribe
- UW-SandMan
Uniwarriors. .. A new battlefront awaits!

Transmission from a far off sector of the galaxy has been received by the Parallel Asynchronous Sympathetic High Altitude Kronos Array. The codified message has been difficult to transcribe. Translation so far:

Begin transmission~~~~~~~~

*** The Emperor KeplerXVII has fallen!!! In the absence of a chosen successor, the galactic council must enact the War Games for a suitable commander. Each of the .... Tribes may present their best warriors for the .... and face .... in battle. Whosoever survives shall be recognized by all .... NEW MASTERS of the Galactic Empire! The fate of our galaxy hangs on the outcome of these trials. Tribes may submit the names of their warriors now!

Tribe warrior team size(minimum, maximum): 3, 6
Team composition: Tribe
Primes (The Chosen), Tribe Warriors
Teams: Red VS Blue
Combat map: >]
(Red 3) --- (Red 2) -- (Red 1) - (Homeworld: "Retrospect-1") - (Blue 1) -- (Blue 2) --- (Blue 3) [<

The war paint for your Tribe will be decided by fate. Tribe warriors must decide a
Prime. Trials will proceed by combat on Retrospect-1.
The winner of this battle will decide their reward. Reward options:

-- Choose Team Color: Red or Blue; will relinquish rights to a single use Match Reset option.
-- Choose Match Reset: gain a match reset option but relinquish rights to choose Color.

Match Reset = A single match may be restarted. Must be used before the match to be restarted has completed.

Matches will be 24 hour rounds with skipping and booting allowed thereafter. Only the worthy shall bear the crown.
Forum Index Profile for uw-sandman »» Messages posted by uw-sandman