[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Dragon-fly!
Forum Index Profile for Dragon-fly! »» Messages posted by Dragon-fly!
Tournaments » The Beach Wars: rounds and statistics » Go to message
Round 4 result: Dragon-fly! - EVAD II

Tourney11.r4.m2.g1 EVAD II (red Sapiens) - Dragon-fly! (black Khra) - Dragon-fly! win with 14 rounds
Tourney11.r4.m2.g1M Dragon-fly! (red Sapiens) - EVAD II (black Khra) - Dragon-fly! win with 12 rounds
Tourney11.r4.m2.g2 EVAD II (red Khra) - Dragon-fly! (black Khra) - Dragon-fly! win with 14 rounds
Tourney11.r4.m2.g2M Dragon-fly! (red Khra) - EVAD II (black Khra) - Dragon-fly! win with 15 rounds
Round 3 result: Dragon-fly! - Dark Warrior

Tourney11.r3.m3.g1 Dragon-fly! (black Kra) - Dark Warrior (red sapiens) Dragon-fly! win with 11 rounds
Tourney11.r3.m3.g1M Dark Warrior (black Kra) - Dragon-fly! (red sapiens) Dragon-fly! win with 11 rounds
Tourney11.r3.m3.g2 Dragon-fly! (black titan - Dark Warrior (red titan) Dragon-fly! win with 10 rounds
Tourney11.r3.m3.g2M Dark Warrior (black titan - Dragon-fly! (red titan) Dragon-fly! win with 16 rounds
Round 2 result: Dragon-fly! - Jaag

g1 Dragon-fly! (black sapiens) - Jaag (red titans) Dragon-fly! win with 8 rounds
g1m Jaag (black sapiens) - Dragon-fly! (red titans) Dragon-fly! win with 9 rounds
g2 Dragon-fly! (black titan) - Jaag (red titans) Dragon-fly! win with 8 rounds
g2m Jaag (black titan) - Dragon-fly! (red titans) Dragon-fly! win with 8 rounds

Tournaments » The Beach Wars: rules and registration » Go to message
1. Zeddobo (black titan) - Dragon-fly! (red khral) Dragon-fly! wins with 6 rounds
2. Zeddobo (black khral) - Dragon-fly! (red human) Dragon-fly! wins with 7 rounds
3. Dragon-fly! (black titan) - Zeddobo (red khral) Dragon-fly! wins with 6 rounds
4. Dragon-fly! (black khral) - Zeddobo (red human) Dragon-fly! wins with 7 rounds

(also reported in topic "beach wars - first round - was not quite clear where to report).

best regards
Dragon-fly!
I have won my 4 games against Zedobbo (he gave up all games).

Round 6,6,7,7.
I have preserved screenshots and games are not deleted.
Do I need to do any further reporting? - Did not find an editable table to enter this data.

best regards
Dragon-fly!

talone wrote:

FIRST round is 24h time limit after that you can make it 12h if we both are agree.

I strongly recommend everyone to turn the 12-hour limit, otherwise you just do not have time to finish. The first round is given only two weeks. July 16 all games must be completed! Who are not able to complete all the games - will be excluded

I think excluding gamers is very hard. If one player always takes his 24 hours and can survive 14 rounds, both are excluded. A 12-hour-limit would extend the scenario to 28 rounds, but not eliminate it. I just had a look in the stats of my games: my running games are in round 25,14,19, 4. Finished and not deleted ones took 19,27,19,9,19,14 rounds, but I remember a game which was completely open in round 40.

My suggestion: all games which did not end until July 16 are considered as won for the player who has a material advantage (enemy units killed/units lost) when deadline on July 16 is reached. The game is considered as won in 50 + (units lost+1) / (enemy units killed+1))*100 rounds. Winner documents by screenshot of the statistics page.
Hi tournament management,

The announcement on this page was the games are created automatically, but I have none so far.
And there was no further in-game announcement.

Did I miss something?
How can I find and start the round 1 games?

best regards
Dragon-fly!

Now games have materialized.
Everything is fine.
It simply took longer than expected.
Tournaments » The Beach Wars: rules and registration » Go to message
I would like to register.

Account: Dragon-Fly!
ranking: 79
Score: 2587

Thanks for offering the tournament!
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
I would like to register to the tournament.

Account "Dragon-fly!"
Experience 2388
Device: Android
Forum Index Profile for Dragon-fly! »» Messages posted by Dragon-fly!