[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: loquat
Forum Index Profile for loquat »» Messages posted by loquat
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 2 tour » Go to message
Game1 papaya.ru (blue sap) - loquat (red sap)
Game2 loquat (blue sap) - papaya.ru (red sap)
Game3 loquat (blue khral) - papaya.ru (red sap)
Game4 papaya.ru (blue khral) - loquat (red sap)
Tournaments » Spring freshet: 1 tour » Go to message
Hello, here is a final update for my first round.

My opponent was Polemicol. I sent him two invites but he never accepted the invites. Instead he abandoned the games. Also he never sent me any invites. As a result no games have been played.

If you want to give me a technical win, I will take it, BUT, I think one of the below options would be better:
1) Please use this as a chance to slot someone else into the tournament. I have seen a few requests in the forum so far.
2) Delete this bracket entirely.
3) Use this bracket as a 2nd chance for someone who did play but lost in 1 tour.

Of course I will accept any decision you make, but I want to let you know that I will not complain if I am not given a technical win. In fact, since I have not played any games I would not expect to advance at this point. You have my blessing to use this bracket slot as you think is best for the tournament.
sorry for weird formatting, not sure what happened.
loquat(titan)-polemicol(sap)

loquat(sap)-polemicol(titan)

will update once invites are received and with game results.

3/17/14 Update - Polemicol still has not accepted my game invites. Games are named "Tournament -1" and "Tournament -2" so they will stand out. Looking at his profile shows that he has not logged on for over 1d 9h. Will update if/when he accepts. Please advise if I should do anything else.

3/18/14 Update - Polemicol's profile shows he logged on about 10hr ago but he has not accepted the invites at this time.

3/20/14 Update - Polemicol has abandoned both of the tournament invites I sent to him. Based on this, these games are not going to happen If you have another bracket that has not been played, then the fairest thing to do is probably also drop this bracket. That way you will still have an even number of players. Alternately, maybe you can drop this bracket and bring back the closest contender from the other brackets?
Tournaments » Spring freshet: basic rules and registration » Go to message
loquat
5 months or so
Forum Index Profile for loquat »» Messages posted by loquat