[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: troughlollie
Forum Index Profile for troughlollie »» Messages posted by troughlollie
New Feature Request » Push notification » Go to message
+1 to wanting this function (although having both would be a good state of affairs too)
Technical Support Questions » "You have reached the maximum number of current games" » Go to message
Previous post was from me, forgot to log in sorry
Technical Support Questions » Can't play through cellular Network » Go to message
I am not sure, it's not more than two screens worth, but will check when I get home.

I am fairly certain that I have had this many previously and been able to log in over Cell network. Also I am not sure when it began, I think it was this week, but can't be sure it wasn't happening last week.
Technical Support Questions » Can't play through cellular Network » Go to message
You are with Optus too? I really hope this isn't a carrier issue as I really dig being able to take a few turns in between activities at work
I am playing on an 8GB iPhone running 3.0, if it helps I am in Australia using a phone locked to the Optus network (who admitedly have pretty crappy data coverage, but all other data functions work on the phone).
I have been suffering this problem too, is this something which is 3.0 related?
Forum Index Profile for troughlollie »» Messages posted by troughlollie