[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Jemrada
Forum Index Profile for Jemrada »» Messages posted by Jemrada
Technical Support Questions » Random games set to one, but I have two new with the same player » Go to message
I am still getting two random games started.

I turned off random games and completed the two I had. After I completed those two, I turned random games back to one. It started one game, but after that random game was complete. I had two new random games again.

However, this time the two random games are with two different players. Instead of the same player when this first started happening.
Technical Support Questions » Random games set to one, but I have two new with the same player » Go to message
Hello, for some reason after my last random game. I now have two random games started and they are with the same player on different maps.

I am on iOS 1.8.4 using iPad Mini

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wck0zsf9okl1jz8/image.jpg?dl=0
Bug Reports » Your turn expires in 15 minutes, really? HaHa got yeah! » Go to message
I am on iOS version of Uniwar. After latest update I am getting alerts of "Your turn expires in 15 minutes". However, when I open Uniwar it is no were near time for my move.

A reinstall does not help.

Any suggestion?
General Discussion » Ranked list is empty » Go to message
For some reason when I select Join existing. The Ranked search is always empty but unranked isn't.

Any ideas why I can't see ranked games?
Forum Index Profile for Jemrada »» Messages posted by Jemrada