[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: TheDragon
Forum Index Profile for TheDragon »» Messages posted by TheDragon
New Feature Request » Scenario building wish list » Go to message
I could see a new campaign mode where FOW does restrict all vision and not be too hard to work into the game code. Whether it's restricted to single player mode (vs bot (s)) or mp option not sure. Lodeous has seen some of the code he'd have a better idea
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
Add to buried underling health bug. Issue seems to be android only. In a game with apple user who can't see health so bug is in android version
General Discussion » CTF map making challenge » Go to message
O.k.what have you got against little bloody three ways. Regardless I'll work on a better binary map. Count me in.

Btw any idea if spooky will even look at the cap any basense to win bug? Xavi kinda shelved that bug fix
User Generated Maps » Lord of the Realms » Go to message
Sounds interesting. We ran a nationstates baded role play game years back on an old gaming forum. My nation was a xenophobic utipia with max headroom as my leader.
General Discussion » Meatloaf poll » Go to message
If it ain't a loaf it can't be a meatloaf. Gotta use a loaf pan or it's just meat pie
New Feature Request » MAP selection » Go to message
Should have gone with the sad puppy eyes

General Discussion » Replay wanted for video trailer (not on Spring theme) » Go to message
this still going on?
General Discussion » DuaneskiCo is looking for an intern. » Go to message
Been playing with photoshop for over a decade. What kind of stuff & timeline are you looking for?
General Discussion » Changes to support system » Go to message
Two more thoughts while reading eng chat

FAQ should be indexed with a search feature at the top of it.

A customer support button in app with a [did you consult the FAQ (with link) first] prompt
General Discussion » Changes to support system » Go to message
Ideally we need a switch operator to rout support questions.
* standard FAQ with a pointer to the basic question being asked
* basic - something the membership could field (perhaps with members strong points sorted out (I.e. map questions directed to those of us that make them)
* advanced - sims level issues (alt accounts, verbal abuse, etc.)
*god mode - xavi level questions

Also what gout said I second. Its been over a decade since I last created a gaming guide set of pages but would love to team up on such a project.
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II Voting Booth » Go to message
So now that voting is over to those who questioned my bridges not looking symetrical

NOT MY FAULT

Thats how the map editor drew them. Drove me nuts trying to get all strait or bent but just wouldnt happen

User Generated Maps » Map Contest II Voting Booth » Go to message
Some nice ideas and tough choices.

I'm going to go with ticket 5 but ticket 11 makes a visually stunning close second for me.

Great work all
Tournaments » Golden mooseKNUCKLE 500uc Buy-in t.ournament » Go to message
Need to use a non proportional font for asc artwork
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II » Go to message
I want in... thought I replied earlier but now don't see it
User Generated Maps » Map Contest II » Go to message
I want in too 2 weeks is a good work time
Forum Index Profile for TheDragon »» Messages posted by TheDragon