[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Bronco76
Forum Index Profile for Bronco76 »» Messages posted by Bronco76
Bug Reports » Invalid content received » Go to message
I have the same problem with iphone 4.

@Xavi: please disable skipping of players until this is fixed
Bug Reports » Will not let me login » Go to message
Again Login is not possible. We hope to get more time for tournament and ranked Games, if this continues. Best solution is to reset Timers.

Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions » UNIT BALANCE Survey - Help us improve the game » Go to message
Hi,

The linked Website requests a Login to an Google account.

Did i something wrong or am I supposed to be a google member to take part?

Regards
Bug Reports » Multiplayer replay bug » Go to message
Hi,

When watching the replay from a 2vs2 match, an odd behaviour appears by my App: the units, moves and Productions of one player are completely missing (except units available at start).

Matchname: Tour25.r4.g1.m1M

If replay Feature is just in Beta Stadium it might be fixed easily.

App 1.8.23
Bug Reports » In Replays, Screencenters don't follow the performing units. » Go to message
It works normal - like in older Versions - when you select an own Unit before Starting the replay.

Select Unit for movement - press cancel - start replay.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Rank Reform - Part 4 » Go to message
  xavi wrote:An important point: Players not available for at least 2 random games will not be listed in any ladder. The reason for this change is to promote active players and not show inactive players.

Some questions here, Xavi:
1. "in any ladder" includes the existing Ranking?
2. "available for at least 2 random games" means the user Profile Setting? How does it work, I never cared about it. I started my random Games manually, when I had spare game slots.

Best regards!
Forum Index Profile for Bronco76 »» Messages posted by Bronco76