[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: wolkenwand
Forum Index Profile for wolkenwand »» Messages posted by wolkenwand
Technical Support Questions » Ads after each turn » Go to message
  Redfog wrote:yes I know that, I have purchased all of them myself (partially through earned, partially through purchased coins) except for the salamander, I just wanted to know if this was an issue about new accounts (since the game itself is for free now)

looks like new account that register after particular date will seeing the ads regardless of their game slots, not confirmed this myself yet but i deduce it based from the answer from SpookHouse in uniwar google playstore:
Reviewer:
"Incessant advertisements in game, no way to remove them. I paid for this game! Also fog of war is no longer real due to undos."
Answer:
"October 9, 2017
Dear Richard, if you've registered in the UniWar game before the 1st of August 2017 you should not see the ad. If the issue happens, please, write us at support@uniwar.com and we will fix it. All the best, Elena - Spooky House Studios Support"
If this is true then i think spookyhouse should reconsider to sell ads removal in store
UniWar: Origins » Uniwar official race background based on in-game information » Go to message
Hi, i want to try to guess the official story of each race in uniwar based on campaign and in-game unit description.

The khralean: in the campaign they have high council, tribes, and worshipping some kind of deity. Whoever tribes that deviant from the council and worship another deity branded heretics and must be fought. Its like they have free will. Looks like they are native lifeform in the planet which uniwar campaign took place.

Titans in campaign are following order from Constructor, maybe its like their giant factory. This race is the closest to "hive mind".

As for humans, they are united under Intergalactic Federation, it is mentioned in salamander unit description. Titans and sapiens are invader of khralean planet i think.

Thats all i know, feel free the correct or add information
UniWar: Origins » All races explained fan-fiction » Go to message
Edit: moved to my own thread.
Bug Reports » Offline play » Go to message
had same problem, turn off the internet and click on the port to reproduce the bug.
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
  esmaperdut wrote:I think that the question about pay-to-win in the subject has already been addressed by the developers...
They have removed the screenshoot in the playstore (Android) that used to advertise that this was not a pay-to-win game.
As a player since 2011 that has spend 12€ on it, I am so sad to see THE game end like this.

Lol, you right it is removed now haha.
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
There are post in other thread that suggest that if a player have new units, then the other players will also gain access to the unit even if he not paid for it before. I think its great idea. I mostly play offline, but i bought some coins for support the developer. Because the nature of the game is about skill (not like other strategy rpg game in playstore where level system is exist, in those game you know you will lose when facing high level player. In uniwar if you know how to play you can make new account and outright face all player, no need to level up ), If there are any gameplay IAP it should not make paid player have advantage. just my 2 cents
Bug Reports » Main chat button causes app to crash » Go to message
Have same issue, english room is fine. When switching to basement its crashed and now every time i click the chat button its always crash bacause the game rember the last room that visited.
New Feature Request » New ways to get or earn Uni-coins » Go to message
  xavi wrote:Will players be given with unicoins if they have already completed campaign ?
>> Unfortunately, no. The campaign has to be completed within the 1st month of the account creation.

Will players be given with unicoins if they have already reached for example 2000 mark.
>> They will only receive the last reward not the other ones. No reward will be given retroactively except the last one on the score

How much will the new Units cost in Uni-coins?
>> The new units will cost between 200 to 500 Uni-coins.

Xavi, if i bought the new unit, is it will available in offline play?
General Discussion » Since there are now ads in offline play, at least give.. » Go to message
  xavi wrote:All AD in offline mode have been removed since 1.9.29 available since today

Thank you very much xavi
General Discussion » Since there are now ads in offline play, at least give.. » Go to message
  Uniwarpoland wrote:You can buy more game slots to avoid ads.

In offline play you cant buy more game slots, the slots are only available online. you cant avoid ads at all in offline games, try play campaign or hotseat and few turn latter the ads will appear. I hope xavi will provide us something to avoid the ads in single player games mode.
us option to remove it, some proposition:
1. Make player can bought "remove add" feature, maybe a diiferent version of paid uniwar that have no ads at all.
2. Make the ads appear if player wanted to use specific action in solo play, like use undo more than once. Keeps the ads evade-able.
3. If the developer feels generous, then just remove it without any compensation.

Currently the ads in solo is unavoidable, player have no option whatsoever to avoid it, comparing ads in online game that can be avoided by playing without passing the limit slot. Seing ads in midgame is very immersion breaking, at least give us an option to play ad-free game in single/offline games.
Technical Support Questions » End of turn ad » Go to message
  legia wrote:Do you have online games over limit?

No, my online game not over limit.
Technical Support Questions » End of turn ad » Go to message
I mostly play offline game and yes now there ads in offline games, i get ads when play hotseat mode.
General Discussion » Fog of war hack? » Go to message
This (bug?) Introduced in newest version (19.13). I have tested the original poster scenario before i update to the newest version. Creating leviathan, then creating battleship. Moving the battleship to attacking of leviathan, because the fog of war not updated yet, the battleship cannot attack the shrouded leviathan. Updating the game to 19.13. Creating the same scenario, now the battleship can immediately attack shrouded unit after move ( because now FOW updated even before unit turn ended). Is this intentional xavi?
General Discussion » Sorry guys, the new "feature" to pay for undo is not welcome » Go to message
It is great if undo is available to every player. I do hope that fog of war is effective, it is good if ambush works.
Forum Index Profile for wolkenwand »» Messages posted by wolkenwand