[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: CHN.RKDTG
Forum Index Profile for CHN.RKDTG »» Messages posted by CHN.RKDTG
中文讨论区 » 我的魂族设想(Chinese play CHN.RKDTG one about race the thought » Go to message
魂族正式确定英文名:Ghostsouls
ghost officially English name: GhostSouls
中文讨论区 » 我的魂族设想(Chinese play CHN.RKDTG one about race the thought » Go to message
游魂(Souls)
兵种类型(type):轻型兵种(light ground)
价格(cost):125
攻击力(attack strength versus)
对轻(light ground):6
对重(heavy ground):2
对空(aerial):4
对海(aquatic):3
对两栖(amphibian):3(armor piercing10%)
防御(defense strength):3(immunity 30% damage)
一回合行动数(actions/turn):1
射程(attack range):1
移动(mobility):7
视野(vision):4
回复(repair):1
占领基地(capture bases):是(yes)
移动后攻击(attack after move):是(yes)
中文讨论区终于开了,我也是可以把我在QQ群里的魂族搬过来了(Chinese discussion area finally opened, I can also put in the QQ group where the “ghosts” moved to this forum updated)
之后我会在回帖中更新,先开个坑(Then I will be updated in the replies I first open a “pit”)
中文讨论区 » 对官方建议专用帖(中文玩家请进)Suggestions to the official (for CHN players » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:
  CHN.RKDTG wrote:论坛是否可以开一个中文讨论区?
Can the forum set up a Chinese discuss district?

Yes i can. But i would need a Chinese moderator... killermax, you up for it ?

I can be a to help killermax management Chinese discussion area
中文讨论区 » 对官方建议专用帖(中文玩家请进)Suggestions to the official (for CHN players » Go to message
论坛是否可以开一个中文讨论区?
Can the forum set up a Chinese discuss district?
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.87 Chinese version - 中文版 - BETA ONLY » Go to message
cool
General Discussion » Pay to win? Uniwars new business model » Go to message
  volf wrote:that last little bit but that can be discussed and such. World of tanks operates in this fashion. Perhaps this could be implemented? Your ranked games rank would transform to a rank within your league possibly? Example: you are a master sergeant and you have 500 experience. Of all master sergeants you are ranked number 5. Something could be feasible I think. The problem with this model is it is a total makeover of the rank system. Its better than the 1st as it allows players to play players with the same units. Other possible problems remain balance as each new level of units still needs to be balanced (however since the goal is to create a grind scenario this could even be overlooked). It favors players who play more games.

I do not know how teams would look. Maybe teams have levels and ranks too? Or just open all units for team games.

All units should be available in tournaments. This gives players a taste of how exciting it is at the top.

These ideas, if implemented, should hook newer players by giving them a short term goal. It wont make people feel like they have no chance against players with better units. Or at least they have a chance once they get that unit themselves.

Please let me know your thoughts about this post

I think the way WOT is not suitable for uniwar, after all, they are two completely different game
New Feature Request » 18 New units are coming... » Go to message
  GYFU wrote:Sounds exciting! When will it be implemented?

这能不能实现还是个未知数
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.8.87/88 available on Google Play, Amazon & Apple » Go to message
Cool, I hope uniwar getting better
Forum Index Profile for CHN.RKDTG »» Messages posted by CHN.RKDTG