[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Bepa
Forum Index Profile for Bepa »» Messages posted by Bepa
Обсуждение » Общение » Go to message
Всех с наступившим Только вот до форума добралась
Обсуждение » Общение » Go to message
Привет!
New Feature Request » Vital necessary for multiplayer games » Go to message
For example I invite 3 players into my game.
I want to be red player,
I want Peter to be blue player,
I want Ann do be yellow and Mary to be green.

Why am I not allowed to do this?
Why I have to calculate by player number which color he will get after game will be started (and thus where his base will be)?

In all popular strategy games host is free to assign colors, positions and teams.

And it is crazy to not allow this.
Bug Reports » Very annoying bug with text loss! » Go to message
I have spent time to create screenshot with marks on it but I don't see how can I attach it here!
Bug report without possibility to upload screenshot? Really?
I will send this bug report to support@uniwar.com
Problem is that it is very easy to loose text I write to chat before I send it. Text input window is tiny and single line. Tapping below or above this window causes window close and TEXT LOSS.

Email was sent to support@uniwar.com. Not even got a reply like "thank you for your report"
New Feature Request » Vital necessary for multiplayer games » Go to message
1) Possibility to freely assign players colors and positions on map
Problem is that it is very difficult to predict who will be where on big map after game will be created.
I want to have a look at map before starting game and decide which player will be red, blue, green etc
It is really annoying that game creator can be only "blue player".
I want to have possibility to comfortably distribute players colors, positions and teams on map before starting game and I don't understand why I can not do it....

2) Possibility to freely assign players teams.
Now we have no possibility to play 2 x 2 x 2 games for example (can not create more than 2 teams), but we want it!
Also it will give us more freedom in creating games with two teams.

3) I can make map favorite (tap "heart" icon) but I don't understand how it can help me to find this map later. I don't see filter "show me only my favourite maps" anywhere.
Forum Index Profile for Bepa »» Messages posted by Bepa