[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Needle
Forum Index Profile for Needle »» Messages posted by Needle
Tournaments » Spring 2017 Pro Tournament » Go to message
Hi all, how are you guys doing Any update on your games? Any result so far? Greetings
Hi, I have won a game vs SnakeHK, the other game is not finished yet. Looking forward to watching the replays.
Hi EVR, I did not notice the pairings were witten in black. Now I can see them by zooming in. Btw, good maps in round 1 and 2. They are indeed carefully chosen. Round two favors red a little bit though.
General Discussion » ~ENNUIGOBLIN GOBBLY GOBBLES REPORT 12/7/16~ » Go to message
Hi, I am interessed in Civ VI.
General Discussion » Prizes for the tournaments » Go to message
Hi, just want to say a word pro Xavi and his team: I got the prizes for the Aug 15 champ and Uniwarriors very fast, about two days after filling the form.
General Discussion » Uniwarriors Tournament Final: Needle vs EVR1022 » Go to message
EVR1022 vs Needle, Round 6

I use my saved credits to build a garuda first.

Needle vs EVR1022, Round 7

The same here, I built a garuda.
General Discussion » Uniwarriors Tournament Final: Needle vs EVR1022 » Go to message
EVR1022 vs Needle, round 5

No change, I saved my credits for the next turn: Either a garuda, 2 swarmers or a wyrm

Needle vs EVR1022, round 6

Also in this game I decided to save my credits.
EVR1022 vs Needle, Round Four

After EVR1022 built the third garuda I moved my garudas in the center back home.

Needle vs EVR1022, Round Five

Built my first swarmer.
EVR1022 vs Needle, Round Three

I decided not to save credit like EVR1022 did but built a swarmer while placing the second garuda in the center.

Needle vs EVR1022, Round Four

I built my third dragon, now Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion are out to fight with me the game of Uniwarrior thrones.
EVR1022 vs Needle, Round Two

Moved my garuda into the center, saying hello to blue.

Needle vs EVR1022, Round Three

EVR1022's garuda is even nearer to my bases than I am to his in the other game. I did nothing but building another garuda.
Preparation: I played this matchup already twice in that tournament, now this is the third time! In the same tournament! K vs K! This is just pain. But on the other hand, I have won practice and dont need to train beforehand.

EVR1022 vs Needle, round 1

As red K with 450 credits in the first round, I also choose to build a garuda first.

Needle vs EVR1022, round 2

As blue K, after I have saved my 300 credits of round one, I have 550 credits now and also decide to build a garuda.
Hello Uniwarriors, welcome to this final. We think it might be interesting for you to be able to follow the two games quasi live and hope you enjoy it. Cheers!
Bug Reports » Units glowing green » Go to message
I think its a good idea, better than darkening the hexagons where units have already moved like it was before. I would only prefer a less intensive colour.
Tournaments » In-game tourney feature » Go to message
As for 7 (Change tiebreaker rule): This feature can be misused by surrendering before the opponent captures your base (and after that capturing his bases in the other game). Therefore I suggest to consider surrendering as losing all your bases to the opponent.
Bug Reports » Cannot attack unit in fog of war » Go to message
It is because the underling has only a visibility range of 3. This behaviour can sometimes be exploited by someone playing against khral in the beginning of a game.
Forum Index Profile for Needle »» Messages posted by Needle