[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: MasterYoda
Forum Index Profile for MasterYoda »» Messages posted by MasterYoda
General Discussion » EnnuiGoblinGames Season 3! » Go to message
1 vs 1 high level ranked matches, on nicely made maps are the best to learn from. Preferably Short games? Under 30 rounds?
New Feature Request » Mapmaker's chatroom » Go to message
Kik works VERY well. Probably better than any map makers side chat on uniwar? I would give it a try 90% of all significant actice map makers are already there
General Discussion » New Earth Risk 600 UniCoins! » Go to message
Risk Grid
New Feature Request » Message when your map becomes (un)rated » Go to message
Interesting idea... would be useful i suppose
General Discussion » New Earth Risk 600 UniCoins! » Go to message
Hello fellow Uniwarriors! I am hosting a new mission map! 100UC Entry Fee! Winner Earns 600UC!

[link://1,57075,(9.9) New Earth Risk Mission,4,8]

(1) Overview:
This is an all sapien FFA match, The Host (MasterYoda) will be the only non sapien race "Titans" my job will be to provide mechas as rewards, for meeting certain criteria. One or Three day turns! (Depending on majority player preference) Skipping other players is acceptable (unless good reason for delay, the Hosts discretion) There will be No Fog Of War, this will allow the host to provide mechas anywhere in the game, this also mimics the Board Game Risk! (Player positions will be left to the dice... lowest roll player 2, highest roll player

(2) House Rules
A: No Surrendering (Only Defeat is acceptable)
B: No Personal Messages
C: No Skipping the Host

(3) Host Rules
A: The Host Can only Teleport Mechas For Gift Purposes
B: The Hosts Starting units, or units built from the Hosts starting bases, can only attack engineers, and may not attack any other unit.
C: The Host Cannot Capture Bases.

(4) Card Rules
A: The Start of each turn (the hosts turn) the host will teleport mechas to the appropriate players
B: To earn Cards (mechas) you must own 1 hole area (an area consists of a group of 8 bases) usually continents, Austrailia, Africa, North Asia, South Asia, Europe, South America,  North America & Canada (Including Greenland)  for each area you own +1 mecha, 2 areas +2 mecha and so on.
C: To earn Cards (mechas) For every 9 bases you own you will be gifted 1 mecha, 18 bases 2 mechas and so on.
D: At the start of the Hosts turn, all bases being captured, don't count towards anyones bases owned
E: The Host may only send Cards that directly touch a city, starting from the highest available defence terrain downwards, if no available hex, then the next layer of hexes near that city. The city, the cards will be sent to, will be where that particular players bases are most located. (If two players most bases are shared within one area, then cards for both players will still be sent to the same location regardless)

(5) Guidelines:
A: Not for the sensitive player
B: Contact Host to request more time
C: Say & Do what ever you need to win!
D: Dont take anything personal
E: Show good charecter, and follow the rules!
F: Dont Surrender!!!! (This is actually a RULE!)
G: Host earns 100UC to pay for the map tokens, as well as supporting the host, to continue building maps!

Once you have read the forum, and you are happy to play, please post your name in the forum and say you have read and accepted all the rules, at this stage please send your 100UC Entry fee
General Discussion » New Earth Grid & Rules/Guidelines » Go to message
Yes it is published check out my profile
Hey Duanski, thanks for asking... so if PlayerA forms a none agression pact with PlayerB and then forms an alliance with PlayerC in effect he is friendlies with 2 other players, but PlayerC is only in an alliance with PlayerA, and has no NAP with PlayerB... in other words, a player can have an alliance and a nap, but as an alliance only 1 of the players can hold onto a NAP agreement...its between the alliance who needs the nap and with who...this avoids large groups working together and opens up conflicts... so a player may have nap with an individual within an alliance, bu the other half of the alliance is still an open threat to the individual, which will lead to break downs in NAPS... hope that makes sence... otherwise alliance a and alliance b could form nap and half the board is essentially one big alliance.
Hopefully a more clear grid.
This is a FFA Earth game, played like the Classic Earth Risk Style, There can only be one Victor, every player is assumed neutral, untill hostile actions are taken, Create Alliances, None Agression Pacts, Declare War, or simply stay silent. Do, and say, what ever you need to, to win the game. Winning is 90% about your diplomacy skills. Rarely does the top dog win, although it has been seen to happen. Expect Betrayal, and make sure you have a hard spine, this game is not for the sensitive player!

Rules:
(1) No Surrendering (unless last 2 players)
(2) No Skipping (unless game might disapear)
(3) No Personal Massages
(4) No Photo Sharing
(5) Only 1 Alliance can be formed with an individual, & only 1 Non Agression Pact can be made with an individual, at any one time, (once an alliance is formed, that alliance can only have 1 None Agression Pact with an individual between them)

EXAMPLE: so if PlayerA forms a none agression pact with PlayerB and then forms an alliance with PlayerC in effect he is friendlies with 2 other players, but PlayerC is only in an alliance with PlayerA, and has no NAP with PlayerB... in other words, a player can have an alliance, and a NAP, but as an alliance only 1 of the players can hold onto a NAP agreement...its between the alliance who needs the NAP and with who...this avoids large groups working together, and opens up conflicts... so a player may have NAP with an individual within an alliance, but the other half of the alliance is still an open threat to the individual, which will lead to break downs in NAPS... hope that makes sence... otherwise alliance A and alliance B could form NAP and half the board is essentially one big alliance.

Guidelines:
(1) Dont take anything personal
(2) All Relationship agreements, are subject to those who make the deals (generally None Agression Pacts have an agreed end) & Alliances have no end to the relationship agreement, only an agreed end notice period)
(3) making base trades is fragile, and risky, though probably worth the risk! Making a base trade with another player, does not mean its safe, make sure you can protect eachothers base trades, others may block or strop trades.
(4) P1 (Black) P2 (Red) P3 (White) P4 (Blue) P5 (Orange) P6 (LGreen) P7 (DGreen) P8(Yellow)

WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GAME STAYS IN THE GAME (ofocrse you can share the video!) Vote Yoda!
General Discussion » 800UC - Asymmetric Map Challenge » Go to message
Yes, Angkor MasterNewman is I ... maybe i didnt want my name affecting the judgements haha... jk.. i think Impaler ks judging by himself... also if my vote or support helps, aithout naming my own maps... i would say top 3 are (1) Duanksi=Winterfel (2)LexTalonis=inaqualis l3l Jeff79=Crossfire Hurricane
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
Never been good at noticing bugs, even when there staring at me, but i think this may be a bug...
(1) on map builder, when you move the map, to allow space to continue making map, if the map passess the 30x30 grid (which it lets you) when you start building again, it jumps to a 30x30 grid and you loose any parts of the map outside the 30x30 grid, hope that made sence...
(2) when playing 1 vs 1 if you skip a player and then kick them out of game, the victory page pops up 2 times..

YODA
General Discussion » Spookyhouse devs Q and A » Go to message
Hi, i was wondering if you will be a fixing alot of small things in uniwar, things that have been pending for quite a long time. For example (1) English flag option (2) updating unit descriptions,(there special attack range information and their movement after attack info) (3) being able to rename archived games (4) organization of friends lists (options like last logged in) (5) docks costing more mobility (for water units) (6) having art in chat for all the game tyles (like if i type mountain, a pic of mountain shows up in chat) (7) making search more user friendly ( making preferred race more sensitive (my profile says my preferred race is sapiens, i have not played sapiens in over a year) ........ these are just some of the small easy fix suggestions that would make uniwar that much better 
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
Hi, i was wondering if you will be a fixing alot of small things in uniwar, things that have been pending for quite a long time. For example (1) English flag option (2) updating unit descriptions,(there special attack range information and their movement after attack info) (3) being able to rename archived games (4) organization of friends lists (options like last logged in) (5) docks costing more mobility (for water units) (6) having art in chat for all the game tyles (like if i type mountain, a pic of mountain shows up in chat) (7) making search more user friendly ( making preferred race more sensitive (my profile says my preferred race is sapiens, i have not played sapiens in over a year)....... these are just some of the small easy fix suggestions that would make uniwar that much better
User Generated Maps » Lord of the Realms » Go to message

Name your realm - THE FORCE
choose your realms one area of focus - MILITARY
Barracks - 10%
Libraries - 10%
Temples - 5%
Farms -15%
Markets -10%
Special Buildings - Dry Dock
Favored Troop Type - KNIGHT
Religion Type - Monotheistic
Religion Name - THE FORCE
Primary characteristic of your god - ALL KNOWING
Describe your people - FOCUSED
Describe your leadership style - Diplomatic
Describe your realms history - Very Dragon-y
Starting research project - Farming Equipment
General Discussion » Earth Gamble 800 Unicoin Prize! » Go to message
Ok races have been randomly decided, pleased i didnt have to reroll. Each team had different race
Forum Index Profile for MasterYoda »» Messages posted by MasterYoda