[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: wookieontheweb
Forum Index Profile for wookieontheweb »» Messages posted by wookieontheweb
New Feature Request » What about add some information in the final statistics? » Go to message
Not sure i understand what stats you're hoping to see but aren't they available in the replay?

I'd like to see a graph of my rating over time too.

Sadly I'm not sure how much added value any stats add to the game
New Feature Request » Feature requests/suggestions » Go to message
1. I think that is a good idea and you should mention it to pashaka (game dev) in the in game chat.

2. There have been a few apps people have written to do this. The one i use is Uniwar Damage Calculator from play store but it has not been updated for a while so some of the more recent balance changes have not been applied.

3. Technically all the healer units have AOE attacks. UV, EMP, plague. It was decided a while ago by the original dev that bomb or beam like weapons are too powerful given the scale of most maps and would be nearly impossible to balance properly. Not sure if that opinion still stands but it would also likely be a new unit with these effects and that is a rare and carefully thought out thing with a whole bunch of work attached.
New Feature Request » You should fake real players with bots » Go to message
Wow, that's a blast from the past. I did ask about this when uniwar was still owned by xavi, it's creator. I have raised the question with pashaka in the in game chat but i think it got politely ignored. Currently there isn't much you can do api wise.

However I did reverse engineer the map and created an html5 viewer. I got the files from my rooted device and never worked out if i could pull them direct. Seemed plausible as it didn't look encrypted. If you want i am happy to give you a link to my github repo if you pm me, then you can see where i got with it. It's pretty old and I'm not promising the code won't make you want to vomit!

However, if you can get the map in a browser and re-implement all the rules, then you can also run an AI locally and it could do whatever you want. You could also make a better editor, test new units, new tiles, etc. I just ran out of enthusiasm.

You may want to raise things like this in game chat. I'm one of the last to view the site and I'm not that regular a visitor.

Frequently Asked Questions » <1700 Tournament » Go to message
If you registered before then you're fine. You are only blocked at that time. Also the ratings are pretty vague at that level. +/- 100 so it won't matter.

You should ask people in the in game chats too. This forum is not regularly looked at
General Discussion » About draw » Go to message
There is no such feature. You just keep going till the RNG favours you sufficiently to make some impact.... or get bored and just resign.
Bug Reports » Small font size after update » Go to message
*deleted*
After uninstall then re install the latest beta the font returns to normal.

*deleted*
*deleted*
*deleted*
I am fairly sure this happened after an android update. The font size is about 50% smaller.
Bug Reports » Bug bounty: find a new bug and receive uni-coins » Go to message
Post a new message. Also archive the game, or better don't move in it. Grab screen shots. Post a message in the in game chat to pashaka.
Bug Reports » Peace offering not requested » Go to message
That is not right. The default is to reject peace. If you have the game ids still in your history (archive them note) or saved then pashaka can restart them i think.
New Feature Request » Map Starting Credits in War Report » Go to message
It's only relevant on the first turn, you can click on the map name and view which shows you the info, and the starting credits are already in your bank. Not sure this really helps.
Forum Index Profile for wookieontheweb »» Messages posted by wookieontheweb